NORK new Missle Launch

Leave it to Retarded Lenny to post pics of children on an adult themed website. I imagine a mod will be along shortly to edit your posts and issue points. Then who will be the little bitch that is crying. That would be little Eva, also known as Retarded Lenny and Ekim the Chimp. Way to go Loser! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Retarded Lenny is so clueless he'll probably RTM his own posts!

I've been pointed for less.
Retarded Lenny is so clueless he'll probably RTM his own posts!

I've been pointed for less. Originally Posted by lustylad
If stupidity was capital you lemmings would be rich.

None of you cried when iffy posted the same cartoon.
If stupidity was capital you lemmings would be rich.

None of you cried when iffy posted the same cartoon. Originally Posted by bamscram

You should go back to posting pics of that stupid little dancing turd you used to post all the time under your old handle. It was so YOU!
Didn't the new President of South Korea tell the US that they did not want the new sophisticated missle defense system for fear that it provoke the North Korean Regime.

How's that working out? Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's almost to the point i say if SK doesn't want our help, then FINE.. PULL all the troops we keep there out.. LET SK deal with Kim themselves..
You should go back to posting pics of that stupid little dancing turd you used to post all the time under your old handle. It was so YOU! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I did not have another handle, and you singing the same song only makes you look stupid.
I did see a dancing turd posted by dildo a while back, and it resembled you.

Stupid fucking lemming.
I did not have another handle, and you singing the same song only makes you look stupid.
I did see a dancing turd posted by dildo a while back, and it resembled you.

Stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram

Everyone knows you are lying about not having a previous handle. And throwing the same insult back at me is lame and pathetic. Is that all you got retarded lenny?
When the NORKs launch an EMP attack knocking out our internet, ekim will yell "lemmings!" and then kill himself. The chimp can't survive a day without eccie.
Everyone knows you are lying about not having a previous handle. And throwing the same insult back at me is lame and pathetic. Is that all you got retarded lenny? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Same song different day, you are becoming tiring and boring retarded lenny..

When the NORKs launch an EMP attack knocking out our internet, ekim will yell "lemmings!" and then kill himself. The chimp can't survive a day without eccie. Originally Posted by lustylad
LOL coming from a troll who is here several times a day. lustycunt or ekim which ever you prefer, you are an idiot.

Take your pick their all retarded lenny

Take your pick their all retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912

There is only one chicken shit gary, he can talk the talk, but cant walk the walk.
When the NORKs launch an EMP attack knocking out our internet, ekim will yell "lemmings!" and then kill himself. The chimp can't survive a day without eccie. Originally Posted by lustylad
He'll botch that up too!
He'll botch that up too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Spoken by old 24/7.
First one to blow himself up will be TWITLER.

Keep quaking over NK. It's another fuckin dodge by the Turd Reich.

And ...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You and bumshit are bigger ass hole's