Texas police group puts up billboard warning "enter at your own risk," saying Austin defunded police

tiny munster deserves to be back in merry old england bowing to the queen who will never die and enver leave.

Cannot even spell Constitution - of which the immigrant knows nothing. Originally Posted by oeb11
Obie!! I really do wish you were right sir. I wish I were a U.K. citizen. But unfortunately I was born here in Austin. England is far better country than the U.S. English women are much better looking than American women, and the British are much smarter than Americans.

And judging by your posts I can tell you have never read the constitution.
Obie!! I really do wish you were right sir. I wish I were a U.K. citizen. But unfortunately I was born here in Austin. The England is far better country than the U.S. English women are much better looking than American women, and the British are much smarter than Americans.

And judging by your posts I can tell you have never read the constitution. Originally Posted by Little Monster
so which parent was a Brit? mummsy? dadsy?

ara ya the descendant of some low born nobody of dubious peerage?

do ya have a castle back in England you can't claim?

are ya little lord monster of the duchy of smelly feet?

BAHHHHAHAAAAAAA
Leaves it to Whacko to bring someone’s heritage into the conversations. Yous just can’t help yourself, can you, Whacky?
Leaves it to Whacko to bring someone’s heritage into the conversations. Yous just can’t help yourself, can you, Whacky? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

speaking of parentage ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HzoUcx3eo

BAHHAHAAAAAA
speaking of parentage ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HzoUcx3eo

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Another name for Trumptards...............

so which parent was a Brit? mummsy? dadsy?

ara ya the descendant of some low born nobody of dubious peerage?

do ya have a castle back in England you can't claim?

are ya little lord monster of the duchy of smelly feet?

BAHHHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he eats smelly muenster cheese.
Another name for Trumptards...............

Originally Posted by matchingmole

i am The Waco Kid!!

he eats smelly muenster cheese. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he is smelly muenster cheese

Originally Posted by matchingtroll

i gave u one like .. because i can

BAHHAHAHAAAAA
tiny munster deserves to be back in merry old england bowing to the queen who will never die and enver leave.

Cannot even spell Constitution - of which the immigrant knows nothing. Originally Posted by oeb11

Says the Einstein who can't spell never.
Seems like truth in advertising for Austin
Obie!! I really do wish you were right sir. I wish I were a U.K. citizen. But unfortunately I was born here in Austin. England is far better country than the U.S. English women are much better looking than American women, and the British are much smarter than Americans.

And judging by your posts I can tell you have never read the constitution. Originally Posted by Little Monster
We should pay England to take people like you off our hands.

The liberals are trying to fuck up Austin like they have every other big city.

Fucking DPST's.
why is it that leftist monsters do actually hate America?

time whiled away wishing to be the citizen of another country and negative comparisons of America to another country based on nothing more than distain

and you wonder (if you do wonder) why we are in this pickle with so many people having been ill-educated and misled by haters and them internalizing the destructive thoughts
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2020, 09:06 AM
NGIT - thank you.

Your musings will be far above the DPST's comprehension.
SH 130 run west parallel to I-35 through austin - which is notoriously slow and inefficient. just like austin's DPST marxist city government.You can't write a sentence that makes sense or that has correct information.
SH130 runs East from I35 and runs around the far Eastern portion of Austin. 130 was built as a bypass for truck traffic that was going to increase due to NAFTA. The portion of 130 that runs through part of East Austin is out in the sticks. Highway 183 is near completion. It is a toll road that runs parallel to I35. It is 3-4 traffic lanes and 2-3 frontage lanes in each direction. There is very little to none of the 85 mph highway in far South Austin. I35 construction jobs are advanced.
You've show how little you know about who designs a city's highway system. You are also too lazy to look at a map.
You did get one thing right.
If you don't know to drive on a road with a 85 mph speed limit, stay in the right lane.
And who puts a political bumper sticker on their car? You don't paint "trump" on your house. You put up a sign you can take down.

SH 130 segments 5 & 6 has the highest legal speed limit in the nation at 85 mph and the use of open tolling allows tolls to be charged without drivers having to slow for a toll booth.
easy to bypass I-35 - and the road goes just east of Circuit of the Americas - site of US F1 and Indy car races.

Do people drive 85 - Well Virginia - if you do - you best drive in the right side land.
And stay out of austin if you have a trump bumper sticker.[/QUOTE]
Your master took a pretty good knee to the area where most guys have testicles. But like a good trumpy, you'll go down claiming you were right the whole time. You can make all the lables you want. You're insignificant.
The word "musings" is another word for "opinion".
His "musings" aren't incomprehensible. They aren't facts either.
It's coming down to that's one of the only narratives you have left.
NGIT - thank you.

Your musings will be far above the DPST's comprehension. Originally Posted by oeb11