Blowpop's List - Another One Bites the Dust

bestoral, Originally Posted by ratboy jam
just a few comments(and simce they are from the rat, take them or leave them as you wish)
1. In my case, hd links usually go straight to a page that requires you to log on...so those of us that aren't on there, can't see anything...which leads to
2. MAYBE think about getting "verified status" on this site, post pics, get reviews from established guys on here. It would give you more credability instead of the "toot of your own horn" posts.
3. Whoever may post in regards to this post, don't hold it against them. This opinion is mine and I take any heat that may come.
Sincerely,
rbj Originally Posted by ratboy jam

No problem,
there are alot of "Fans of Amy" on your site, and as for my reviews.

If you cant, or dont want to go the extra step to see the reviews, then there are members from that site here who know me,
and some have written those reviews.

But my verified status, is another issue.
I am not ready to review at a 2nd site.
It brings alot of attention, and I am unique provider.
It is not anything against this site,I am just getting comfortable first, I did the same at the other site.
My freedom I am quite fond of,and I have been around over a decade, so I figure if it's not broke don't fix it.
Just so you know,
I dont toot my own horn, I state the facts.
And I appreciate your directness & honesty RB,
thats quite my style too.
Love,
Amy
  • h2h
  • 06-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Sapphire @ Latina Relaxation
Bianca @ Latinas4u
BP, I've recommended her to you before, but Bianca Page should be some where near the top of your list, IMHO.
bestoral,
Thanks for understanding the meaning of my post (99% of them don't make a bit of sense).
Keep posting and putting your 2 cents in around here...very much appreciated. Now a pm to me with links to your possible web would be nicer way to soothe the savage rat...
As for the "tooting your own horn" remark...it was meant not to slam but the only description I thought of at the time. I have never been one to absolutely enjoy a BBBJ so much that FS or a HJ wasn't needed to get a pop. there was a thread about this during the last days of the P...or on here about some guys that need more than oral.
BUT...if youre THAT good..my view can be altered!!
I would think Subcilla deserves consideration for inclusion on this list. Originally Posted by hotboiler
Aww Thanks Sir, kisses
Excellent suggestions - keep 'em coming. Race Track Cindy has been on my "to see" list for a while, but I've not made it over yet. Good lead on Miranda; she wasn't on my radar at all until now. Linda @ Makeover is another one I've heard good things about, as is Lily Stargazer. BabyDollSnow and Holly in Pasadena are two I've not heard any buzz about.

Finally, Subcilla is someone I'd like to consider for the list, but our schedules have not aligned yet.

P.S. I had an excellent interview with a new candidate for the list yesterday - keep your eyes peeled for the review. Originally Posted by blowpop
Sir, i hope they will one day soon, looking forward to it.
BUT...if youre THAT good..my view can be altered!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
"If"? Oi Vei.
"If"? Oi Vei. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas

My bad...No IF...Just IS/ARE!!!
"If"? Oi Vei. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Sweetie, lots of women talk the talk. One reason I started the List was to cut through the marketing hype and see who walks the walk... so to speak.
from your review it looks like you had a winner.
Thanks for understanding the meaning of my post (99% of them don't make a bit of sense). Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Actually 99% don't make any sense the we shouldn't believe the other 1%
from your review it looks like you had a winner. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Ok, I am asking to be sure, but I am pretty damn sure.
Mr. "notanewbie", you are referring to my review?
Correct?
Just want to verify....

It is not "What" you do, but "How" you do it,
& Why" you do it?
No dear, I was referring to the bp on BP action.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=58033
ok, rock on! I am glad I put a filter on my mouth.LOL!