Very dissappointed with Hannah Heart!

Not that it means much, but I sent her an e-mail once just to ask about screening etc. She offers up her e-mail as a contact so I figured I'd go that route and she could answer at her liesure. Unless her liesure is a month I still haven't seen an answer but I have seen ads posted so she has been working. Probably wouldn't bother trying to schedule based on that and the things I've read here. To bad to because she isn't too far away and it would be convenient.
Not that it means much, but I sent her an e-mail once just to ask about screening etc. She offers up her e-mail as a contact so I figured I'd go that route and she could answer at her liesure. Unless her liesure is a month I still haven't seen an answer but I have seen ads posted so she has been working. Probably wouldn't bother trying to schedule based on that and the things I've read here. To bad to because she isn't too far away and it would be convenient. Originally Posted by golfdude712

Sometimes for me, without a follow up email from "him" and I unintentionally loose track of emails. Actually, this happens quite frequently with me. Especially emails sent to my ECCIE PM box!! Just my $.2.
Sometimes for me, without a follow up email from "him" and I unintentionally loose track of emails. Actually, this happens quite frequently with me. Especially emails sent to my ECCIE PM box!! Just my $.2. Originally Posted by ambernhouston
True, that could be the case. Maybe she doesn't check everyday, maybe my mail didn't go through, maybe my question was deemed out of line, etc. etc. There could be a number of reasons.
Maybe her buisness is booming an she can afford to treat people that way! Who knows..... Im over it now......there are plenty out there that love my money an to spend time with me......an its all good! Thanks for all the responses out!
I don't know where this "waiting 24 hours is polite" shit came from, but it shouldn't ever get passed off as a rule of thumb, or as something agreed on for the board. Same thing for which forum it should get posted in. Post it in the Sandbox for all I care. The mods have specifically ignored the questions concerning NC/NS for years now, so there's no need to try and police ourselves.

There isn't a rule, so if I'm sitting in the fucking parking lot 3 minutes after the appointment time and post a NC/NS then there's absolutely no problem with it and should garner no negative response. Each person will do their own thing, and without rules on it or a forum specifically for it, they can put it where they want, anytime they want.
I don't know where this "waiting 24 hours is polite" shit came from, but it shouldn't ever get passed off as a rule of thumb, or as something agreed on for the board. Same thing for which forum it should get posted in. Post it in the Sandbox for all I care. The mods have specifically ignored the questions concerning NC/NS for years now, so there's no need to try and police ourselves.

There isn't a rule, so if I'm sitting in the fucking parking lot 3 minutes after the appointment time and post a NC/NS then there's absolutely no problem with it and should garner no negative response. Each person will do their own thing, and without rules on it or a forum specifically for it, they can put it where they want, anytime they want. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Rotglmao
i have never NC/NS a provider

i have been NC/NS

i can understand a variety of situations that make sense, but it's the NC=no call part that makes it unprofessional.

we all have the technology at our disposal to communicate if/when there is a change of plans.
It only takes 30 seconds to send someone a text saying they can make the appointment
Haha shes posted another ad today an still no other response!
I had a difficult time setting up a session with her a while back. I gave up on her and moved on no big deal.My suggestion is go see holy and you will forget all about her.
She posted an ad which should mean let it go cause shes not gonna answer. Be thankful you only lost time and nothing else.

There isn't a rule, so if I'm sitting in the fucking parking lot 3 minutes after the appointment time and post a NC/NS then there's absolutely no problem with it and should garner no negative response. Each person will do their own thing, and without rules on it or a forum specifically for it, they can put it where they want, anytime they want. Originally Posted by Wakeuр

carkido, you've got some competition for that oecciebb crown.
She posted an ad which should mean let it go cause shes not gonna answer. Originally Posted by mojojo213
If she chooses not to answer that's her business. I think it's time to "let it go" when the op and the membership chooses to "let it go". A provider can't dictate to us when it's time to "let it go".

Be thankful you only lost time and nothing else.
Seriously?
If she chooses not to answer that's her business. I think it's time to "let it go" when the op and the membership chooses to "let it go". A provider can't dictate to us when it's time to "let it go". Originally Posted by soldierboy713
You must be here for drama! Power to ya but im here for pussy so if a NCNS happens to me, I'll post it and a if I get a reply I get one if not I move on. It is a huge market out there.

Seriously? Originally Posted by soldierboy713
Given these situations I'd say yea seriously.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=191936
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1067013&postcount=1
Maybe her buisness is booming an she can afford to treat people that way! Who knows..... Im over it now......there are plenty out there that love my money an to spend time with me......an its all good! Thanks for all the responses out! Originally Posted by str529john
Considering he said plain as day right here, I'd say it's time to let it go....