The Mens Club sucked (not in a good way)

Originally Posted by mavsman777
It was $9 to get in on Wednesday. And Chung nothing says “I’m here to have fun!” quite like an expired coupon from your home printer to save $4.50.
FWIW the buffet was good. Lamb chops, prime rib, halibut. Other things I passed over. But not enough to overcome the lack of talent and draw me back.
It was $9 to get in on Wednesday. And Chung nothing says “I’m here to have fun!” quite like an expired coupon from your home printer to save $4.50.
FWIW the buffet was good. Lamb chops Originally Posted by CowboyDave
ha!

well, if it matters, my friend is the one who printed the coupons and suggested we see if they would honor them.. they expired December, 2017.. really it shows TMC is a bit lame to have the coupons still available to print.. nothing says "we are a current and vibrant club"! like having old coupons visible on the website.

lamb chops? Hell, warmed up lasagna was the choice of the day went I went. I would gladly pay full cover if lamb chops were available
Just busting your balls my good man. Hey I stop at the gas station by Bucks Wild Ft Worth and get a six pack and 1/2 off coupon for cover every time. They have them sitting on the counter so might as well take one and save a couple bucks.
I enjoy Men's Club for what it is.. decent dancers, free buffet and cheap beers at Happy Hour. the private dances are lame, and I skip them. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ya, haven't been traveling as much, going to start taking advantage of their lunch buffet. Not wrong with good food, cheap beer, and a nice view.

Have seen some REALLY hot women there before, but think of them more as eye candy. They may play, but likely none of them for what I would consider paying.
I remember the good old days when this club was the home of very hot girls.

Young and vivacious, well worth spending money on them and seeing them outside the club. Sure, it costs thousands of dollars but I can't get off so easily on 50 year olds with average faces, though some do have a good personality, I will give you that.

We need to bring back at least one high dollar hottie strip club and lose this Dallas reputation for cheapskates. Spend some money boys so we can get better looking girls!!!