Fuck me! NO get away!

• PeAcH
  • 02-21-2013, 11:27 AM
No sociopaths though! That just made me think of Christian Bale in American Pyscho when he's having sex with that girl, but only looks at himself in the mirror!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
For some odd reason, that sort of personality turns me on.. a lot!
I LOVE MEN LIKE CHRISTIAN GREY! lol I am not sure what label he would fall under in the crazy, abnormal, unknown category but what ever he is... I WANT...

50 SHADES OF FUCKED UP SEEMS LIKE A GOOD TIME IN BED TO ME!

"The ninjas are back... they're in my front yard... this time they are disguised as trees... but I know they are there... nice try ninjas.... NIIIICCCCEEEE TRY....."
Chase,

Had no clue who Christian Grey was until you mentioned it thanks.

He sports a sexy, scruffy slightly scary look. Nice.

Might he be joining us?

Presumably the smoky-sexy-slightly-scary look is enhanced with some nice facial scars?

19Trees
lmao ooooo the beautiful Ian Somerholder he also plays my sexy vampire lol... these two men are who they are looking at to play Christian Grey in the movie "50 Shades of Grey" it is based off the novel... i am sure you have heard of it before...

I don't know about him joining us haha unless you have that type of connections... we can bring a little 50 shades of fucked up to the table ourselves though i'm sure
  • Qziz
  • 02-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Christian Grey is a noob. Go to the source.