the rv and camping life

Always buy used from an individual. Depreciation in rvs is huge. Great deals out there for perfect condition barely used rvs. Will save money going this route. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Correct. I bought a used 3 year old Harley with 50 miles on it. Good deal but would have been a great deal if my wife wouldn't have told the salesman how much she LOVED the bike and HAD to have it. Back of the store filled with a least 100 used in make ready. Wife hasn't ridden it in 5 months.

Gotta believe the same for RVs. People bought them, used for a season or two and wife decided she had to stay at Hotel.
Depends on the location bbk…..the RV parks near the oil/gas workers from out of town are much different than the RV parks near the lake…. Originally Posted by Russ38
Good point my friend. Lot Lizards from the truck stops.
Lot Lizards from the truck stops. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Oh yeah…..definitely a different breed of animal…..
I see the same theme with pickup trucks. In ads, they are always in some mountains or rough conditions. In reality, most run around on pavement in the city like all the other cars.
  • bbkid
  • 07-30-2021, 09:19 AM
Uh Russ, I assume you mean Trailer Park. ???
Most RV Parks feature the over 65 ladies in 99.9% of the cases. Originally Posted by bbkid
Depends on the location bbk…..the RV parks near the oil/gas workers from out of town are much different than the RV parks near the lake…. Originally Posted by Russ38
Good point, sir. I stand corrected.

In fact, I was at an RV park in Galveston a couple of weeks ago and they're were several MILFs hanging out at the pool and cabana.
There have been some great movies made at rv trailer parks.