Who needs a White Knight?

Fuck simpleton, you don't owe him anything.

It's your thread. He sure found enough interest to respond. Originally Posted by dearhunter

could dh be not's wk???

(just kidding dh...couldn't help a little jab there...i always enjoy your wit )
That's ok.

Ratina gave him a thumbs down from what I here.

....................and I ain't chasing her leftovers.
How do you identify a WK?

I've been accused of being a WK for simply agreeing with a provider. And another time for questioning the legitimacy of a bad review. I gives a fuck if people think its true, but its worth discussing IMO. What makes someone a WK?
Originally Posted by enderwiggin
excellent point.

it seems to range from moderators on the P getting freebies to, well, what you said. i've even felt the need to put in something snarky in a review so I wouldn't be dismissed as a WK.
The HELL you say some mods over there were getting some freebies?
fuck dh if he didn't like my answer.
WK's getting freebies, Mods getting freebies.
I've been going about this shit all wrong!
Anybody remember the "My Story" thread from the P about 9 months ago?
See, we don't need mods and WKs to get freebies around here.

simpleton and I offered each other a freebie right here in this thread.

HUH..............and someone called this thread "useless".
ROFL
Maybe they should change the name from Co-ed discussions to FUCK YOU AND YOUR USELESS THREADS.
Fuck you boardman, you made me laugh so fuck you.
My God, I love this place, what did I ever do without it? Oh, it was called ASPD
Attached Images File Type: jpg ugly bad teeth smiling.jpg (27.4 KB, 141 views)

What is the White Knight's intent after the "rescue"?

Is it to fuck you for free or at a discounted rate? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Well,

I have always been chivalrous and gallant, but I have never been fucked for free and I am really good in bed.

Even with "civvie" there is always a cost like honey-do lists or be nice to my mother. . .

Please introduce me to these women that fuck for free.
My God, I love this place, what did I ever do without it? Oh, it was called ASPD Originally Posted by ferdburf
Where did you find my picture Ferdburf?....

Now how bad do ya wanna fuck me Notanewbie?
I dont know if i have any WK's nor do i care to but i cant help if someone replies to everything i say on the board.. I guess i could ask them to stop but would it work.. I dont see any harm i guess cause they are NOT asking for freebies or anything.. I think its just playful...
N i think everyone on the board has someone they like to tease or flirt with.. :=)
N then again, i dont know if i answered your question lol... Originally Posted by hollyofhouston

Holly, you know your WK is ratina.