Active Hotspots

In a 1976 Playboy magazine it listed a Dallas Tom Thumb as a hot spot to pick up chicks . Will try and remember which one
In a 1976 Playboy magazine it listed a Dallas Tom Thumb as a hot spot to pick up chicks . Will try and remember which one Originally Posted by crunchtime
Note to providers: Walk the wine section at the Abrams/Mockingbird Tom Thumb. I'll be watching.

In a 1976 Playboy magazine it listed a Dallas Tom Thumb as a hot spot to pick up chicks . Will try and remember which one Originally Posted by crunchtime
It was the one in Old Town (Lovers & Greenville). When I moved here in the late 80's it was still known as "The Meet Market".

http://forum.dallasmetropolis.com/ar...php/t-670.html

"When Old Town opened in 1971, there was nothing like it in Dallas. The corner of Greenville Avenue and Lovers Lane became so popular with Dallas singles that the Tom Thumb was nicknamed "the meet market.""
Go to ojos locos or redneck heaven , the thirst is real there lol
It was the one in Old Town (Lovers & Greenville). When I moved here in the late 80's it was still known as "The Meet Market".

"When Old Town opened in 1971, there was nothing like it in Dallas. The corner of Greenville Avenue and Lovers Lane became so popular with Dallas singles that the Tom Thumb was nicknamed "the meet market."" Originally Posted by HoneyRose
I had been there many times, the women are fine but not too many, mostly old. All the sexy girls shop at the central market and they are yummy as hell. I wish I can talk to one one day.
I had been there many times, the women are fine but not too many, mostly old. All the sexy girls shop at the central market and they are yummy as hell. I wish I can talk to one one day. Originally Posted by Superlark
I shop at central market regularly and I often see very attractive, upscale ladies of all ages there. I don't usually make any moves unless she shows some interest first because I always assumed it would seem a bit stalkerish to do so. Perhaps i'm too cautious in that regard.
Just make eye contact
Ditto Whole Foods HP. Take a lap there during lunch time during the week or 5:30 ish after work sometime. HP milfs, SMU coeds, doctors, lawyers, hedgies, secretaries etc. Even the cashiers are hot. It's pretty stout. Worth a look if you're in the area.

Ps: To the Op. Kaitlyn I think you could be a hit there. Plenty of male disposable income doing a little "shopping." Just dress like you came from the office or throw on some surgical scrubs,clogs,and a pager and hit the produce department. Lol. No id required.
Cold blooded man. Kaitlyn is a sweetheart. We were all young once.

I was propositioned once at New Fine Arts, it kind of freaked me out actually. There are cops coming through there constantly. Good luck Kaitlyn and stay safe! Originally Posted by tonyromorocks
I knew you were joking. Apparently my comeback was a little dry ...
It’s Bikini Week at Twin Peaks!

We know it’s hot outside, but we want to kick up the heat just a little bit more for a special week in July with Bikini Week. 07/20/2015 TO 07/26/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BIY6LPAOd4

I think i seen a couple providers in that video, lol
CG
I tried that at my local Walmart. It didn't do anything for me, but I now know what not to do if I ever decide to get tattoos. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan, I thought *I* was a madman. Here I'll save you some gas

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

It used to be that growing up poor was not synonymous with no/low class, these days it seems to be the standard.

And what about Dave & Busters? I mean alcohol, food, games.. the only thing that's missing is sex?
I suggest Southlake Town Square, try some of the restaurant bars, Brios is good, Trulucks has a good bar and also Copelands. Plus you can head over to Bob's in Grapevine, lots of nice ladies, and rich guys. Oh and try Del Frisco's Grill both in Uptown Dallas off of McKinney as well as at Southlake Town Square, lots of incredible looking ladies at all these places, Most are pretty upscale, yet have reasonable food and drink prices.
I suggest Southlake Town Square, try some of the restaurant bars, Brios is good, Trulucks has a good bar and also Copelands. Plus you can head over to Bob's in Grapevine, lots of nice ladies, and rich guys. Oh and try Del Frisco's Grill both in Uptown Dallas off of McKinney as well as at Southlake Town Square, lots of incredible looking ladies at all these places, Most are pretty upscale, yet have reasonable food and drink prices. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
You just mentioned some of my favorite spots. I love Southlake - It's one of the richest towns in America according to this article

"When Old Town opened in 1971, there was nothing like it in Dallas. The corner of Greenville Avenue and Lovers Lane became so popular with Dallas singles that the Tom Thumb was nicknamed "the meet market."" Originally Posted by HoneyRose

Damn, I remember that. In the 80's, the feds moved in and made the Village accept children. Place hasn't been the same since. And these days I prefer Central Market, or World Market to that Tom Thumb.
@KaitlynDior...PM is sent...good luck