THE GOP's RIDICULOUS EXECUTIVE - AUTHORITY HYPOCRISY

• WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 07:57 AM
How long before WTF weighs in? Originally Posted by boardman
You titty babies better cry about executive orders because the GOP ain't winning any national elections with you old white Tea babies crying every two seconds.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 08:02 AM
He's dug into telling people what GOP/TEA Partiers think thread like an Alabama tick. Which is hilarious because hinclusive Ang Rand Paul for President not knowing he was closely associated with the TEA Party.
t? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You do understand that Rand Paul is telling you old white Tea turkeys that you will not win another national election unless you become more inclusive. Which is basically wtf I have been preaching to you old white honkies since you took your sheets off and let the cross burn out and changed into 1776 garb.
You do understand that Rand Paul is telling you old white Tea turkeys that you will not win another national election unless you become more inclusive. Which is basically wtf I have been preaching to you old white honkies since you took your sheets off and let the cross burn out and changed into 1776 garb. Originally Posted by WTF
I call "Bull Shit"!

• WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 08:28 AM
You do not think Rand Paul has called for more inclusion? Or you think the Tea Party's majority is not old white men sprinkled with older white men?
How long before WTF weighs in? Originally Posted by boardman
He's dug into telling people what GOP/TEA Partiers think thread like an Alabama tick. Which is hilarious because he was backing Rand Paul for President not knowing he was closely associated with the TEA Party.

A two pup bump? Isn't that Saturday night at the Austin Reacharound Crew's SPCA meeting?

BTW, can you provide a link as to where 2Dogs made the bet? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You titty babies better cry about executive orders because the GOP ain't winning any national elections with you old white Tea babies crying every two seconds. Originally Posted by WTF
Ok. So am I supposed to take this comment seriously? I just haven't figured out the communist language that you speak.
So, BigAssTucks, what do you think about the column you posted? Do you agree or disagree?
Do you agree or disagree? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yes
I call "Bull Shit"! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
When you called "Bull Shit," did it answer you, DROOLY ANDREWS?
So, BigAssTucks, what do you think about the column you posted? Do you agree or disagree? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
yes Originally Posted by bigtex
Which is why BigKotex is the lead idiot of the Austin Reacharound Crew.

BTW, BigKotex, you never did furnish a link to prove you bet with 2Dogs.

You have provided many a link that proves you an idiot.

BTW, BigKotex, you never did furnish a link to prove you bet with 2Dogs.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please provide the link where it specifically states that a smelly ol' Turdfly is entitled to have the link to prove that I bet with 2Pups.
Ok. Let's try again. BigAssTucks, do you agree with the column you posted in Post#1?