Getting over something....

LOL! NOW I'm scared. Go ahead, dipshit. PLEASE send me a PM telling me who I am. You have my permission.
as if you would EVER be that important, but just remember, women talk, A LOT! and they share all your shit all the time. Even the ATF-- especially the ATF when they complain about how pathetic and dumb you guys are, falling in love with a hooker. She loves the money, not YOU! Oh wait, sorry, that is outdoorsman, you could pass for him or dave, I think you tricks are related.
I'll take that, and the fact that you didn't send me the PM I requested, as confirming that you're a lying piece of shit, troll.

My offer to fill your old, nasty mouth up with jizz still stands, by the way.
Why would I do that? It would get me banned you fucktard! All I said is how do you know I dont know, since hookers share info all the time. I actually have never outed anyone, unlike certain hookers. Especially ones getting busted, you know, over 50, on the northshore, but it never showed up in the news. She rolled on your asses!

Bundy You just opened yourself up to all this shit, mangina bitching and moaning, made a target out of yourself. I could not help but mindfuck you--soooo EASY! And you took the bait. At least now the board is a bit interesting, right before I sign off again for a few years lol
Mindfuck? Uh, whatever you say, tard. Trust me, I wasn't even the SLIGHTEST bit concerned that you know ANYTHING about me. If you call switching to a back-up handle after your sorry ass was banned and then spewing bullshit just to get a rise out of people a "mindfuck". Well, then, Bravo.

My offer to fuck your stretch-marked, flabby ass still stands, "Siberia"/"Lorde"/"Anita Lay".
Will somebody PLEASE educate this fucktard!!! And the fact that you are still responding is proof you are so easy to mindfuck lol. If I were close I would love to piss on you though, take a shit in your mouth for sure lmao.
I noticed you still haven't sent the PM. I won't report you. You scared?

Somebody came in your mouth without warning you or something, Chella? (Sorry I called you "Siberia". I got the trolling idiots confused.) What the fuck is up with you?