Black NBA Player Calls Caucasian Opponent “Bitch Ass White Boy”

Apologist and in denial and deluded over the OBLM racism and violence.

No One will speak for ts when OBLM comes for it. Originally Posted by oeb11
Isn't a white transsexual such as TSmokies (the convention of this site is that transsexuals start their name with "TS") also a bitch ass white boy?

I say that because Yssup Rider told me virtually all transexuals he has sex with take his dick up their asses - hence a "bitch ass".
FF- well put.

Boycott the NBA and their Chinese controllers! Originally Posted by oeb11
Damn right!
?So ob1 and the ff in the head too. You are the expert of all things putin/trump. What pro sporting event, that makes the wealthy more $, DOES Putin and his wanna be ruler support? Besides hitting the lead
https://publicintegrityforum.com/nba...dium=HTMLEmail

Of course, we can only wonder what the outcry would be if the roles were reversed.

That “Bitch Ass White Boy” is pretty darned good. Originally Posted by Jackie S
now we get to see what Mark Cuban will do. nothing in that article about any reaction from Cuban, but certainly he'll have comments on this. Cuban has been openly critical of the NBA in the past. if he has any balls he'll defend his player and pressure the NBA to act. the Clippers should make this dude apologize.
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 01:03 PM
Goes to show the double standard of racism of the NBA, OBLM and the DPST party.

Blacks can be racist towards white folks - No Problem. Even burn whites homes and assault and murder - no problem for DPST's.

Let One white person use teh 'n' word - and it is a capital offense of racism to all people.

Hypocrites - without hypocrisy the DPST's would be Silent.
Cuban has another bad ass guy. And the putin/twit head supporters have nothing better to do than try to stir up the smarts people here on. Maybe some you comrades will live a life in the us of a when Putin be in charge more than now.
He could have been talkings about most of the posters in this forum, eh?
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Thank You - ts - for the master 'baiting' you do.
I really don't think so HH. The usual 24/7 Putin\twit head defenders just think they are bad ass. We just watch and laugh at their post,eh. I just hope Canada don't build a beautiful wall n make real Americans pay for it. We're not all stupid eh
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 03:35 PM
Nope - but you are a marxist terrorist - Civil war is coming - better have a well constructed bunker!
See ^^ what I told you HH. Them truck stop kids be bad ass on the i35. The i45 truck stops don't want no skanks
See ^^ what I told you HH. Them truck stop kids be bad ass on the i35. The i45 truck stops don't want no skanks Originally Posted by Tsmokies
must have been quite a disappointment when they banned you from your favorite stall.
Nope - but you are a marxist terrorist - Civil war is coming - better have a well constructed bunker! Originally Posted by oeb11
See ^^ what I told you HH. Them truck stop kids be bad ass on the i35. The i45 truck stops don't want no skanks Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Right yous are, Tsmokies!

Clowns!

Cuban has another bad ass guy. And the putin/twit head supporters have nothing better to do than try to stir up the smarts people here on. Maybe some you comrades will live a life in the us of a when Putin be in charge more than now. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If Putin is in charge or Biden is in charge - either way a commie is in charge - so what difference does it make?
  • oeb11
  • 08-26-2020, 06:30 PM
ts does love him his authoritarian marxist autocrats.