Good Pu$$y!!

I think it depends on the girl attached to the pussy. I've always recieved compliments on mine Originally Posted by emmabunnie

Your pu$$y is nice, tight and wet
I have asked different guys what is there meaning of good pussy, and I have recieved diff answers from each of the guys...so what is your meaning of good pussy.. Originally Posted by Staxxb
one of the best pussies around----kinky kylie...tight, wet, nice
Your pu$$y is nice, tight and wet Originally Posted by hardnready
Thank you
I can vouch for Emma! Great pussy! Originally Posted by Mike1971

Me too!
Lmao!!!

Don't be cautious, go for it...... :-).

Crazy chicks just need something to keep them occupied. Im sure you can find something that will do that. Just saying.

Haha! Nice one, JS. I was about to post the same thing.

As some have said, good pussy depends on who its attached to. Warm, snug, n' wet are a good starting point.

I've always been told that God puts the BEST pussy on the craziest bitches. I think I am too cautious to go climb in the sack with a crazy one. Originally Posted by Rezo
Lisa that might be what they are cautious about lol
Tight, wet, tasteful and clean......That will be perfect for me......
I would have to say good pussy to me is tight, smells good, and super juicy...good pussy is knowing how to wrk that pussy and not being a dead fuck...i got good pussy and know how to wrk it!!!
one of the best pussies around----kinky kylie...tight, wet, nice Originally Posted by roger69

Can't argue with that!
  • Rezo
  • 11-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Lmao!!!

Don't be cautious, go for it...... :-).

Crazy chicks just need something to keep them occupied. Im sure you can find something that will do that. Just saying. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
hahaha!

I'm afraid you may have misunderstood my dear. I wasn't joking about some kooky, wild n' fun kinda crazy. Some sorta Rebecca Black it's Friday or a Buck Cherry music video.

No no... I'm talking bats in the belfry crazy. I'm talking Soulja Girl crazeee. I'm talking Aileen Wuornos insaaane. Like friggin' Rachel Maddow nutso.

• Jkris
  • 11-22-2011, 08:53 AM
I would have to say good pussy to me is tight, smells good, and super juicy...good pussy is knowing how to wrk that pussy and not being a dead fuck...i got good pussy and know how to wrk it!!! Originally Posted by Staxxb

Come on Staxx. Dont you think you are embellishing just a bit?
Every girl think that they got the best pussy in the world.. truth is.. they don't
  • Rezo
  • 11-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Every girl think that they got the best pussy in the world.. truth is.. they don't Originally Posted by Jack Flash
True. Odds are whenever I do get pussy it was probably the best one I had all day. imagine most ladies can feel satisfied with that?