HAve you ever dreamed of a provider or client??? AHHH pleaseee share!!! :)

I keep dreaming about St. Chris....... weird... Originally Posted by cpi3000
You didn't tell us what the activities were. Would you classify that as a dream or a nightmare?

Torito
if you read some of the KC area reviews, all those guys ever do is dream of providers!!!

personally, i dont usually dream of providers while sleeping. i do, however, sometimes dream of providers during the morning, afternoon, evening, and nighttime.

zzzzzzzz oooh, yeah, right there, yeah baby, YESSSSS!! zzzzzz
There are a few clients who are more into the roleplaying that I sometimes have dreams about-- especially when we've messaged back and forth setting up a scene ahead of time. I love the heightened anticipation that often causes those dreams to go running wild.
Oh, hell yes!!
Absolutley!
Yes, I had an intersting dream lately. You'd think it would involve my ATF, but it didn't. It involved a different provider. Let's just say I have a new ATF
are you sure its not ur STF? miss u fth!
LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM .... IT INCLUDED ME, NATASHA FAME , TARA EVANS, AND KATE SPINNER~~ RANDOM? I KNOW. BUT WE ALL WENT OUT FOR DRINKS GOT LIL TIPSY AND HAD OUR OWN AFTER PARTY. AND LETS PUT IT THIS WAY................ THE CLOTHES WERE OFF FAST... LOTS OF TOYS... LOTS OF DATY, AND ENDED WITH BREAKFAST AT IHOP HAHAHA

i HAVE NEVER MET ANY OF THESE LADIES... BUT I MIGHT SAY, THAT AFTER MY DREAM... I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO SET SOMETHING UP!! HAHA ANYBODY EVER HAVE A CRAZY DREAM OF A PROVIDER OR A CLIENT?

** DETAILS!! AND DID IT EVER COME TRUE? OR MAKE YOU WANNA SET UP A SESSION ASAP??

<3
BROOKIE Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I do like to make dreams come true.
My Tara dreams result in needing to get dry underwear.
Never dreamed about a hobbyist before but have dreamed about two providers-both of who I have never met or even talked to! Tara Evans-that pic of her looking so pretty laying on the red Corvette somehow stuck in my mind and I had a dream about it-no Corvette in the dream thoLOL. I also dreamed once about Berkleigh-those bewitching eyes in her pics got in my mind and stuck there, actually I think the dream was us making a cake together nude-have no idea why. It's funny, after only being on the computer for a short time early in the day and then hours later at night having dreams of someone you only briefly saw pictures of. My mind is jacked up I guess
OK...now I'm gonna dream about licking cake batter off of Heather and Berkleigh's naked bodies. Not fair...gotta find some more hand lotion now!
Brooke can I join your dream party?
I only remember one dream with a provider in it. She was naked, but we weren't engaged in any intimate activities. We were doing something mundane like grocery shopping and no one seemed to notice anything unusual about her being naked.
I've had nightmares of a provider who will remain nameless due to her current active status and I've had fond dreams and occasional interludes with another who went by GUC at one time. To say both were evenly unsettling and stellar would be a disservice to those terms. Love's a bitch, but lust is love's fluffer with ADHD. Know it when you see it and may it never bite you in the ass twice; unless your're into that sort of thing.
I've had nightmares of a provider who will remain nameless due to her current active status and I've had fond dreams and occasional interludes with another who went by GUC at one time. To say both were evenly unsettling and stellar would be a disservice to those terms. Love's a bitch, but lust is love's fluffer with ADHD. Know it when you see it and may it never bite you in the ass twice; unless your're into that sort of thing. Originally Posted by SirThomasTew

Like a moth to a flame, eh STT?