Which Site is Most Popular to Post on These Days???

...if she isn't on P411...hard pass
I was going to start another thread, but figured this is close enough to the same subject:

Outside the pimped girls on LC, etc., is there anyone who doesn’t advertise on either Tryst or P411? Like, Bryan, those are my “go to” advertising sites. I’m not aware of anyone who doesn’t use at least one of them…I’ve thought about adding Private Delights to my reading list, but so far haven’t found anyone who doesn’t also use one of those previously mentioned sites. Originally Posted by TinMan
Private Delights is worth your effort .... just another tool in your box ( or in someone's, lol )
A fair number of Dallas ladies have joined, but haven’t bothered to post anything, including the OP. I’m not sure why that is…I don’t think it costs anything to post an ad there from time to time. Originally Posted by TinMan
PP is free site
PP is free site
TRYTS if providers pay for a add you can post up to 1-2 or 5-10 touring city's at one time for a month's fee depending how much you pay
To where you ad get's placed , might be first 2-5 pages or the at the back end lol
Free adds are not going to show up in the front they will be on the last page .
If hobbyist and providers would put
PacePro in your signature box we all know who is a member ..
What is PacePro? I have never heard of it.
  • BLM69
  • 02-26-2023, 04:02 PM
What is PacePro? I have never heard of it. Originally Posted by MrColt1911
A simp site
A simp site Originally Posted by BLM69
OK lol
I notice no one listed Eros.com, which I like. One caveat: A lot of the ladies are out of towners, but still there are some beautiful gals on Eros. Just curious why more people don't seem to like it.
I’ve just not found anything on Eros I couldn’t find on p411 or Tryst. Maybe I’m missing out, but I use the reviews here as the barometer for figuring out which sites to monitor, and Eros seemed to have the higher percentage of less bang for the buck.
Eros has never had much of a Texas presence...more East and West Coast...and for the high-end providers...and as mentioned...the FMTY crowd.
Eros has never had much of a Texas presence...more East and West Coast...and for the high-end providers...and as mentioned...the FMTY crowd. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
exactly!
i know it's rare, but i appreciate the ladies that go the effort to advertise on TNAboard
TBH, the ideal site for P4P is:

1. Where the ladies can advertise for free at least a couple of times a week (which means all ladies, not just a couple of handfuls).

2. Group participation in coed forums with stimulating ADULT conversations are highly encouraged.

3. Reviews are done where there is no pimp, provider self or promoter reviews allowed. Each review is of a P4P encounter that actually happened, good, bad or indifferent, where comments on the reviews are turned off.

4. A site that has actual rules and unbiased moderating that ALL the members must follow those rules to the T without question or prejudiced to the members.

5. Have each and every member pre-screened to be a member, but of course, each individual also has their own screening methods when contacting each other to possibly set up a meeting.

Obviously, there are other criteria for an ideal site. Unfortunately, currently there is not a website that has even the measly five that I listed. So you just have to go with what we have and make do.