Encounter: No Name Jane

CC

Are you on Seeking? I’m assuming you are, but thought I’d ask. We’re getting off topic here, my apologies to all. But, I could PM you SB info if so.
CC

Are you on Seeking? I’m assuming you are, but thought I’d ask. We’re getting off topic here, my apologies to all. But, I could PM you SB info if so. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yes please PM me. Don't want to derail this thread any further. I am on Seeking, but not really active per se.

Thanks.
I'll say it again...NO PUSSY IS WORTH 400. Why the fuck are you guys still allowing that to happen! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
100% agree. This is the reason I didn’t see her when she came to Syracuse. There’s just no justifying that rate lol. She looks great but I’d rather drive a few a hours to Toronto and hook up with a woman way hotter for half that price. The prices these girls come out with are absolutely outrageous. It’s not gonna get better if men keep paying these kinds of rates.
100% agree. This is the reason I didn’t see her when she came to Syracuse. There’s just no justifying that rate lol. She looks great but I’d rather drive a few a hours to Toronto and hook up with a woman way hotter for half that price. The prices these girls come out with are absolutely outrageous. It’s not gonna get better if men keep paying these kinds of rates. Originally Posted by bobbybobby
You got that right brother. A Toronto or Montreal drive will provide you with woman 10 times hotter at 1/2 the cost. There is also 1 provider I know in Niagara Falls (Canada side) that is to die for at 1/2 that cost.
You got that right brother. A Toronto or Montreal drive will provide you with woman 10 times hotter at 1/2 the cost. There is also 1 provider I know in Niagara Falls (Canada side) that is to die for at 1/2 that cost. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Who is the provider in Niagara Falls you are referring too??
what we ...be witnessin here be the beginnin a the great ...jimmie transfer ...ofs wealth
  • clmc
  • 08-30-2024, 12:22 PM
Who is the provider in Niagara Falls you are referring too?? Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
Check out GTERB.cc where several can easily be found!
Naming and talking about them too much here gets the CDS crowd here all bent.
Gentlemen thread has zero to do with Canada Let’s get back on topic
Who is the provider in Niagara Falls you are referring too?? Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
PM me!