MILITARY COMMANDER IN CHIEF

Huh? "PWI" should be just as unlawful as DWI ...

I don't make fun of generals .. in or out of the pentagon ... I do not envision Susan Rice, the W.H. Chief of Staff, or John Kerry to be "military advisers" ... and I don't "make fun" of anyone President who makes a military strategy decision based on a "national security advisor" as dumb and incredible as Susan Rice, the COS at the White House, or a liar (under oath) who breaks bread and fraternizes with our enemies ... John Kerry.....

it's not "fun" ... it is serious business ... deadly in nature.

It's one thing to rely in generally accepted inaccurate intelligence information ... it's another to rely on the support of the politically grateful "yes" people with whom he surrounds himself. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Two things consistent with you wingers loyalty is a dirty word, and you take someone who's accomplishments are far above anything you have done and call them dumb.
Two things consistent with you wingers loyalty is a dirty word, and you take political opponents who's accomplishments are far above anything you have done and call them dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fixed it! Their actions speak much louder than their words!
Two things consistent with you wingers loyalty is a dirty word, and you take someone who's accomplishments are far above anything you have done and call them dumb. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I have never called a left winger dumb ..

....... just opined they were doing dumb things.

But if you do find that I called a left winger dumb, I'll stick with my assessment.

Lazy yes, but not dumb.
Fixed it! Their actions speak much louder than their words! Originally Posted by bigtex

No substance here either, I see.
Is this another BenGazarra thread, Whirlyturd?

Snick X 2016!
Is this another BenGazarra thread, Whirlyturd?

Snick X 2016! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, but Obaminable is creating a remake of it by parading around Susan Rice.

Not sure if he is acting from desperation or plain ignorance and incompetence.