Ride of My FAKING LIFE! Dolls & Gents, What do YOU think?

• hrlee
  • 06-14-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm GAME! Come to Dallas
j4.jpg
This is the one you want. Sybian is mostly a vibrator, the Jetaime goes in and out and you can add the vibrating dildo. All ladies are welcome to try it.
If it woud shoot out $240 A hour, I'd Love one! "Wink"

Xoxoox
Sybians don't know how to use an ATM. All's well... Originally Posted by Prolongus
And they also don't have credit cards.

I'm not sure if she's asking what we think about her personal/private use as she actually trying to gauge the market on how many gents would like this to be incorporated in sessions.
Mmm... I'll pass on the fuck machines... I get my O's from real guys. That's just a little too much.

I'm a human being not a machine, I prefer a human touch.
I'd like to watch and control the remote.
If it woud shoot out $240 A hour, I'd Love one! "Wink"

Xoxoox Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Lmao!!!!! I know that's right Ms Lindsey very smart lady get your money first before and O's lol love it
  • Go4it
  • 06-15-2016, 01:24 AM
Years ago (back in the day of ASPD) I knew a provider that had one. She said she liked to so much her electricity bill went up $100 a month. Too Funny.

Seriously though - if you have one and were wondering the market if you used one during a session, I would love to watch for part of my session as long as we had an L3 finish afterward.
  • Re
  • 06-15-2016, 02:00 AM
I bought one with the intention to watch it being used, but never even uncrated it lol. Not the first time I've wasted money.