Hillary has a big problem!!

Teen Hacks CIA Director's AOL Account Originally Posted by DSK
And the person who wants to be the First Female President of the United States ....

.... doesn't know one can have more than one email account on an IPhone!!!!!
... the Universe works to build BIGGER IDIOTS... and you prove the Universe is winning? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Creatures like woomby prove Darwin was wrong. Natural selection often works in reverse.

Not sure if stupid or really fucking stupid.

Probably both. Originally Posted by shanm
What do we have here - one libtard calling another libtard "really fucking stupid"! Now that's as sweet as it gets!

Creatures like woomby prove Darwin was wrong. Natural selection often works in reverse.

What do we have here - one libtard calling another libtard "really fucking stupid"! Now that's as sweet as it gets!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
At least he's not the pivot man for the reacharound crew, like you

Your buddy Gay Rey is likely having withdrawals from his daily gloryhole fetish.
Your buddy Rey is likely having withdrawals from his daily gloryhole fetish. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, but given what a narcissist you are, we know you're having withdrawals from not reading about your daily cocksucking dramas. Oh wait, you keep peeking at Rey's posts, dontcha? Even though you claim he's on ignore. So not only are you a narcissistic wimp - you also have no willpower, no discipline, and no integrity.

That's the definition of a libtard!
No, but given what a narcissist you are, we know you're having withdrawals from not reading about your daily cocksucking dramas. Oh wait, you keep peeking at Rey's posts, dontcha? Even though you claim he's on ignore. So not only are you a narcissistic wimp - you also have no willpower, no discipline, and no integrity.

With all of the free advertising I've generated on this board for woomby down at Talleywackers and his franchise 'holes, you'd think that he'd be appreciative. But for a lib that thinks that "social democracy" is the answers to the worlds problems, what can we expect but for him to think that the EUNUCH is entitled to the free ads !
At least he's not the pivot man for the reacharound crew, like you

Your buddy Gay Rey is likely having withdrawals from his daily gloryhole fetish. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not even close, you yellow backed Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks ! Keep acting like the wanna-be grade schooler that YOU are by thinking " If I ignore it, it's not a problem " .
With all of the free advertising I've generated on this board for woomby down at Talleywackers and his franchise 'holes, you'd think that he'd be appreciative. But for a lib that thinks that "social democracy" is the answer to the worlds problems, what can we expect but for him to think that the EUNUCH is entitled to the free ads ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No good deed goes unpunished....

Watch out, Rey. This may be the freelance faggot's way of saying thank you. He thinks you're a "real man". How would he know what a real man is? He grew up in Libtard Faggotville.

Rey, your enforcer. He's... a real man... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see that the CIA director used a personal email and got hacked, so Hillary probably got hers hacked, also? Originally Posted by DSK
Seriously, that's your post?

He's on ignore. You believing or not believing it makes not one iota of difference to me. You're the fucking pussy. You're the one who needed an enforcer, you limp-wristed cocktard. Now that your enforcer is on ignore, you'll have to get your hands dirty. I don't think you've got it in you, madame.
No good deed goes unpunished....

Watch out, Rey. This may be the freelance faggot's way of saying thank you. He thinks you're a "real man". How would he know what a real man is? He grew up in Libtard Faggotville.

I know a real man doesn't need an enforcer to do his dirty work. Pussified piece of shit.
I know a real man doesn't need an enforcer to do his dirty work. Pussified piece of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that what a yellow back like you learns on his knees from all the "real men" down at the 'holes , EUNUCH ?
I'm sure it was earth-shattering, sad I missed it.
I'm sure it was earth-shattering, sad I missed it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Pretending not to peek again, sewer rat? Yes, it's very sad that you grew up never knowing what a real man is. Richard Simmons and Peewee Herman were your role models. You weren't allowed to watch John Wayne movies growing up in Libtard Faggotville!

Is that what a yellow back like you learns on his knees from all the "real men" down at the 'holes, EUNUCH ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Pretending not to peek again, sewer rat? Yes, it's very sad that you grew up never knowing what a real man is. Richard Simmons was your role model. You weren't allowed to watch John Wayne movies in Libtard Faggotville!

I know what a real man ISN'T and that's you. A real man doesn't need an 'enforcer'. Do I need to go back and copy and paste the post where you named Gay Rey your enforcer? The fact that you think John Wayne is the archetypal male says a lot about you. You probably like women barefoot and pregnant too, you fucking retrograde fuckstick. It's 2015, dipshit, you're time is in the past, along with your attitude.

Sewer rat
Pretending not to peek again, sewer rat? Yes, it's very sad that you grew up never knowing what a real man is. Richard Simmons and Peewee Herman were your role models. You weren't allowed to watch John Wayne movies growing up in Libtard Faggotville!

And don't forget him being influenced by George Michael, Boy George and the Village People. woomby, the yellow backed pobrecita puta's favorite song by the Village People is about something HE'LL NEVER BE : Macho Man !