Threats from Client's Wife...Help?

Ouch... be careful girl.. just don't respond. I know it's hard not to. But don't.
Ouch babes, this is an ugly situation. I'd contact (discreetly) your gent and tell him whats going on. I wouldn't respond to the wife AT ALL. Whats done is done and the cats out of the bag; but let him do damage control. You may complicate things a lot by saying anything right now.
I'm not saying anything to her AT ALL. I am scared to contact him, because I don't know what she is seeing, or if she is intercepting his text messages. I'm just going to have to lay low for a bit and let it blow over.

Thanks so much everyone for the words of encouragement.
Also, if she has his account then she can just google your provider email. That will take her right to your reviews and every site you are on. You may want to see if Admin. can get you a new name and change your avatar. It's done all the time, so as long as you have them delete your other account it's not against the rules.
Would it be out of line to invite the future ex for a three way?
Would it be out of line to invite the future ex for a three way? Originally Posted by pyramider

bahahahaha!!!!! Don't think it didn't cross my mind. There are several things I would have loved to tell her, but NEVER would.
No... now that's adding salt on the open wound. Don't do that... lol.. although, she might go for it.. since he's been giving you all the loving she obvisouly didn't want to begin with... lol

seriously, good luck girl
I'm sorry this happen to you......change your email address..if she knows your provider name change it......don't answer her emails ...if she knows your incall move it. and of course never send pictures on email or facebook or tweeter. take care
Closed