Retiring!!!

Did you figure out the a party spot yet, as most likely I'll hitting Roc up the next weekend. Then ... Warm beach and a cold drink. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Problem looks to be gone at the old spot.

believe it or not thank u Hells ...
Sometimes it's good to stick with what you know.
PM sent girl
Problem looks to be gone at the old spot.

believe it or not thank u Hells ... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Sucks when I have to visit A/HV to see what's going on in the Roc....
Gonna clue us in OCD?
So, when is the Boat going in the water??
I just pulled the cover off Saturday. All the hard work I did last spring, well by Sept it looked liked is done nothing. So back to the On/Off, carnauba wax, buffing til my arms fall off. Also, the bellows need to be done. Hoping for mid May!
Yours?
Gonna clue us in OCD? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I'd like to be clued in myself?
Gonna clue us in OCD? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
soon, errr which topic?

I just pulled the cover off Saturday. All the hard work I did last spring, well by Sept it looked liked is done nothing. So back to the On/Off, carnauba wax, buffing til my arms fall off. Also, the bellows need to be done. Hoping for mid May!
Yours? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
You do the bellows yourself or going to have done?
It is a pain in the azz to do, I have done it a few times

I'd like to be clued in myself? Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
you want more PM's
Hell no. I'm having someone else do it, but I'm not taking it to a shop for that bill. Ugh.
It is so funny when providers say they are retiring and announce their last tour cities LOL....If you plan to retire then retire! Don't put it out there to get you more business!!! Just saying Originally Posted by faith28
As a guy who still has a list of ladies he hasn't seen yet, I like the notices. Knowing that a lady might stop can be a helpful reminder to make the extra effort to see her at least once.

There are so many reasons why someone could have to stop doing this (or need to start up again) that I don't worry about retirement plans changing.
I'll be honest, I missed all the drama. This thread is refreshing. Now all we need is Frank Pierce to ruffle everyone's feathers again.
Now this just made me feel missed. And I actually smiled.
But nope, I'm behaving myself from here on.

I'll be honest, I missed all the drama. This thread is refreshing. Now all we need is Frank Pierce to ruffle everyone's feathers again. Originally Posted by engadget
As long as misbehaving doesn't have you thrown in the Stoney Lonesome...
If everyone behaved, things would be incredibly dull.
As long as misbehaving doesn't have you thrown in the Stoney Lonesome...
If everyone behaved, things would be incredibly dull. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Right? This board is supposed to be about misbehaving
you two are bad you're baiting me I promised the mods I would behave myself. I am keeping all my stories and adventures to myself it's best that way.

Right? This board is supposed to be about misbehaving Originally Posted by engadget