Lurkers

Veronica if I ever got enough balls to try this you may be a top pick. I don't know if I ever will but ill cross that path then. Until then I enjoy reading about the hobby, I will not interfere or be an idiot talking about nonsense here. For some reason I find it very intriguing.
I'm confused lol
Not much to understand darlin. If I ever get enough nerve to give this a try you would be a first call........It is the high heels that you wear.

Veronica if I ever got enough balls to try this you may be a top pick. I don't know if I ever will but ill cross that path then. Until then I enjoy reading about the hobby, I will not interfere or be an idiot talking about nonsense here. For some reason I find it very intriguing. Originally Posted by lookingforfun55
Hey Veronica, what's the difference between anal sex and camping?
Hey Veronica, what's the difference between anal sex and camping? Originally Posted by bo.phoenix
um I don't know I thought about it for a couple minutes but I can't make the connection
Wanna go camping?
Wanna go camping? Originally Posted by bo.phoenix
Yea I like camping!
Thank You for the lesson
Hm, perhaps I shall make the attempt to be the next great newb. In all fairness, I came here because honestly, I didn't even know what I didn't know, hence, not a lot of questions. I lurk a lot so I can soak up what I can, and read the national boards a lot, because honestly, it's kind of dead in here, and when it isn't dead, it's a little hostile. So yeah. I'll try to no longer lurk and participate a bit though when I can. Rather be part of the solution than be part of the problem. Also, I'm damn good at resurrecting posts that are months old. So there's that
Hm, perhaps I shall make the attempt to be the next great newb. In all fairness, I came here because honestly, I didn't even know what I didn't know, hence, not a lot of questions. I lurk a lot so I can soak up what I can, and read the national boards a lot, because honestly, it's kind of dead in here, and when it isn't dead, it's a little hostile. So yeah. I'll try to no longer lurk and participate a bit though when I can. Rather be part of the solution than be part of the problem. Also, I'm damn good at resurrecting posts that are months old. So there's that Originally Posted by saratogaphoto
Glad you resurrected the post Saratoga. May get scolded but who gives a damn. Any good hooks in Balstan Spa? I'm headed that way tomorrow.
Glad you resurrected the post Saratoga. May get scolded but who gives a damn. Any good hooks in Balstan Spa? I'm headed that way tomorrow. Originally Posted by King1950
None that I know of.
Guess that's why you're on here just like the rest of us forlorn lurkers
If I'm not mistaken, only review threads fall under the 30 day umbrella. So no worries.
As for lurking, maybe now you guys can see why it annoys me so much. All it takes is a single post to participate. Then there is usually two or three more responses and off to the races we go.

See? easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Peace
PK
If I'm not mistaken, only review threads fall under the 30 day umbrella. So no worries.
As for lurking, maybe now you guys can see why it annoys me so much. All it takes is a single post to participate. Then there is usually two or three more responses and off to the races we go.

See? easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
I respect that Loki and I do add my 2 cents when I have something to offer. I barely have time to read all the threads especially since I look at both Upset NY and albany/hudson. Anywho, I'll try harder.
Peace brother.
If only there were more threads worth commenting on. But that's another story. I guess maybe I should think of some to start