Pms, emails--No way!?

If they don't do a search of your posts here they're missing out on a goldmine of insight into a potential client. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I agree.

There has always been a thread or two around the Diamonds forum (formerly the High Dollar Hottie forum on ASPD) about "What Makes a HDH?" Seems like there is always much interest about what qualifies a lady to be a higher-dollar, multi-hour provider. It's not only about looks or body type. Most ladies I've seen on these boards are beautiful and could command the higher and multi-hour prices. But why don't they? I think this issue touches on one of the core attributes: customer relations.

The higher dollar ladies know how to identify serious email inquiries, to respond, to network, communicate, to participate in the forums, and to generally mingle among the clients on this, and other boards. To, customer relations and business acumen make all the difference.
If they don't do a search of your posts here they're missing out on a goldmine of insight into a potential client. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
As soon as I am contacted from a gentleman, I immediately do a search on just about every post he has ever written! Gives me the insight on who you are!
I don't do the sex-ting thing nor do I want to have phone sex with someone I'm going to be seeing. Although, I understand the desire to want to know someone prior to an encounter, I do know I'm not the only person attempting to see her.

I received a text from a loveley young lady after our first encounter that made me want to see her again that much more because it gave the illusion that she was thinking about me when she was going to bed for the evening.

Illusory or not and she may have sent the text to several clients, but it was it was very thoughtful and very GFE, IMHO. As I have said before, GFE begins with the initial response from a thoughtful inquiry/request for appointment.
I try to do my research as best as possible prior to an initial PM or email. Reviews, other comments or posts regarding the provider as well as her own posts go a long way towards helping me figure out who I think I'll be compatible with for a mutually satisfying visit.

My initial email or PM to a provider I haven't seen is nearly always a request for an appointment and includes references and my contact information. Once the appointment is set, there may be some flirting back and forth prior to the session to set the mood.

After I've seen someone, I will occasionally send a PM or email just to say hi. I'm not necessarily expecting a response since I know they're often overwhelmed by a barrage of emails/PMs/etc but I'm always happy to hear back. And, of course, an unsolicited PM or email from a provider is a huge ego boost and makes it much more likely that I'll schedule with them again.
I definitely don't mind banter back and forth prior to meeting. I answer all emails and PMs. If I am extremely busy and/or get a large volume of mail, I might not get to answer right away but I always answer as soon as I can.

For me, it's just a matter of common courtesy and I try to be as courteous as I can be!
As soon as I am contacted from a gentleman, I immediately do a search on just about every post he has ever written! Gives me the insight on who you are! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Intelligence; it only makes a woman more beautiful.