Small towns

Turkey week!
Ha. Happy thanksgiving horserider
I will be in St Louis then...dammit the luck!
I would like to see Gwen add Texarkana to that road trip!
I would like to see Gwen add Texarkana to that road trip! Originally Posted by Fatboy Rider
Thanks! I don't know if that timing would be possible, but may try to make it there one day!
Turkey week! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Week of or the week after?

Ha. Happy thanksgiving horserider Originally Posted by billbob3315
I will be bowed up at work the week of and Dallas will be in St. Louis but thanks for the thought billbob.

I will be in St Louis then...dammit the luck! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Your right Dallas....dammit the luck. Maybe in the near future......HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!
Oh well.. Week of.
Oh well.. Week of. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Sorry Heiidi.....if things change I will certainly contact you. Guess I'm outta luck all the way around........Dammit!!!!!!!!!!
Shit, I might not make it after all! I thought I had an entire week off work. Maybe I should just stay home and catch up with old friends. Dallas and I can try to coordinate a Texarkana trip! Lol
I am tieing the knot first week in Dec. Want to play one last time. Anyone in Houma/Thibodaux area next week or the following?
How about touring the Nacogodches Lufkin area. We are pretty dry of providers down here.
Heidilynnla - I LOVE YOUR TITS AND ALWAYS HAVE SINCE I FIRST SAW THEM!

I love Texarkana - I see there is a usual lack of professional ebony/latina providers in the area...Tyler...hmmm I'd have to check it out one day, maybe after this brief Texarkana Tour...
Eva or Heidi---sure would love to doubles with yall in one of those places! lol
Eva or Heidi---sure would love to doubles with yall in one of those places! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
or ALL of three of us ... guys... any takers???
Damn right there are some takers.