$99 dollars for Up to 60mins of UNLIMITED FUN … No this is not an ad … lol…

Maybe she's the real GF experience.
She takes your $99 then yells f-you multiple times (oral Sex). Originally Posted by Gator42
LOL! Good one, Gator42!
I wonder what the girl who placed the ad looks like?

If she thinks she can pass for this girl she must be pretty fine.

Right now I wish I was a guy. I would love to set an appointment just to see what the girl looks like who opens the door.
Maybe she's the real GF experience.
She takes your $99 then yells f-you multiple times (oral Sex). Originally Posted by Gator42
I knew you dated her, too - damn you!

I agree, if it is too good to be true, it probably is... right? Besides, the poor girl looks all of 12 yrs. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
As my great-grandpappy Gator (may he RIP)

used to say, "She looked 16 to me!"
I knew you dated her, too - damn you!

As my great-grandpappy Gator (may he RIP)

used to say, "She looked 16 to me!" Originally Posted by TexasGator
TFF!
Good Ole Grandpappy!
I like that alligator hanging picture A LOT!!!!!!
I like that alligator hanging picture A LOT!!!!!! Originally Posted by carkido45
All us Gators are "Hung" !
All us Gators are "Hung" ! Originally Posted by Gator42
That's been my experience, but I need to do more research...I'm just saying...
Some posters and LE must think we're really dumb. That said, I bet her voice mail is full with guys that can't wait.
Lovely background. Honestly, it's PROBABLY a pic of some pretty young thing in Brazil or some place where ladies really do look like that and dress like that daily.....The real ones usually have links to their myspace....It looks WAY TGTBT.........Who knows if she can pass or not......ask her to text pics for you.....
She got the picture from a line up in San Jose Coasta Rica.
She got the picture from a line up in San Jose Coasta Rica. Originally Posted by Captain Gus

rub it in while I rub one out Gus.

not all of us can see the line-up in person
My own concern strictly from my instinct was that it might be an LE sting operation as LD speculated.

I guess I'm still spooked from the Christmas social disaster we suffered through.

. . However, if we are wrong about this beauty, we're all going 2 B kicking ourselves in the butt for missing a golden opportunity like that!

Does anybody have any ideas about how to circle around and determine 4 sure if she is legit? Maybe she just needs money quick and knows she has a killer body to make it!
3rd pic there was 16 hits on tinyeye, I can't do that search from wher I am now.

link to results
http://www.tineye.com/search/4c8e5f9...1a18699d3282d6
Is NBC's "To Catch a Preditor" back? NBC has to fill Jay Leno's future old spot five times a week. Great way to get content. New reality. Just another angle. Hmmmmmm!

. . However, if we are wrong about this beauty, we're all going 2 B kicking ourselves in the butt for missing a golden opportunity like that!

Does anybody have any ideas about how to circle around and determine 4 sure if she is legit? Maybe she just needs money quick and knows she has a killer body to make it!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
the first sign is denial..

just sayin'