Obama being a typical NAGGER!

Bambitcho's alter ego.
He's also a chimp. Originally Posted by Judge Holden
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 06:30 PM
He's also a chimp. Originally Posted by Judge Holden

Damn Judge Holden fone got banned, can Muscleup be gar behind?
The points are adding up.

ECCIE has to protect the liberal snowflakes from mean ol' racissssssssta!

When a lib declares someone a racist, they think they put a hex on you.

Kind of like VooDoo magic. ZZZZZZAPST! on dat white menz.
C'mon Muscleup, we all know what you meant and considering your posting style and history, it was your clever attempt to get past one of the very few guidelines of this forum...

However, you will get the benefit of the doubt, THIS TIME...next time, you don't Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Auh, did Wussy The Fuckstick tattle-tail.

LMAO, sensitive aren't we!

LMAO, sensitive aren't we! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Actually, no to both your statements.

WTF didn't RTM your "thread", other members did...and if you're including me in your "sensitive" statement, I'm far from it
Actually, no to both your statements.

WTF didn't RTM your "thread", other members did...and if you're including me in your "sensitive" statement, I'm far from it Originally Posted by DickEmDown
RRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT!
RRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Yes, I am right...especially about post #14
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 07:50 PM

LMAO, sensitive aren't we! Originally Posted by Muscleup
I tried to warn you , proceed at your risk and for Gods sake you little snowflake, quit blaming me for your stupidity. I didn't rtm you. Still not sure where that button is.
I tried to warn you , proceed at your risk and for Gods sake you little snowflake, quit blaming me for your stupidity. I didn't rtm you. Still not sure where that button is. Originally Posted by WTF
Watch this. It will help you understand yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fekzQAEXlOc&t=5s
Still not sure where that button is. Originally Posted by WTF
I can totally believe that.
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2017, 08:27 PM
I can totally believe that. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Believe it....I do not want any of you stupid fuckers banned...who would I have left to make fun of?
Log Cabin racists republicans are back in vogue! Originally Posted by WTF
Yep and their racist leader Jeff Sessions got busted. He all but wears a white pointy hat when he is out and about. You can even hear the racism in his voice.
The points are adding up.

ECCIE has to protect the liberal snowflakes from mean ol' racissssssssta!

When a lib declares someone a racist, they think they put a hex on you.

Kind of like VooDoo magic. ZZZZZZAPST! on dat white menz. Originally Posted by Muscleup
You know what you can make with enough snowflakes? A big fucking ice dildo to FUCK YOU in the ass.
Believe it....I do not want any of you stupid fuckers banned...who would I have left to make fun of? Originally Posted by WTF
well let's talk about why u got banned for a year .. shall we?

i surmise u got banned for being a dickhead .. repeatedly .. to the mods and a certain provider named Natalia Mori bahahaa

u got banned for a year. that takes a lot of dickheadedness.. but u earned it! lol

the full gory story ... hahahaa

Natalia Mori's thread ..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1488221

wtf's reply thread .. then all goes south for u fuckhead bhaaaa

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1494837

it wasn't your response to her thread that got u banned for a year .. which even in this site is hard to do ... is just short of a lifetime ban .. but u are working on that aren't u??? bahhaaa

it was your responses to the forum mod's that got u a long vaca ..

and you'll eventually be gone again because u obviously can't control your fucktard mouth outside of the Wild Wild West forum. idiot. and u can barely control yer yap ass mouth here either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOObczCkE4

and the train wreck course u are on now by fucking with the mod's will be the end of u here. bye bye!

Believe it....I do not want any of you stupid fuckers banned...who would I have left to make fun of? Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like TWK exposed you for the true fucktard loser you are, WUS THE FUCKSTICK

Got a lot of experience with getting ban, don't ya?

Fucking loser!

You like harassing providers, douchebag?