Encounter: Got Naughty with Nikki

Thought about the friday cuse visits but I cant ever make it until afternoons which means I'm gunna be about guy 4 or 5 for the day...men Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
And you know that for certain?? How does someone who has been a member three days know that? Or is that a guess?
Sloppy seconds Originally Posted by 12InchClock
My thoughts exactly...sloppy 4ths 5ths 6ths ....who knows. Itd be on my mind that I know multiple dicks were just in her mouth, pussy, and maybe ass.

Why I prefer not booking when a girl gets a hotel from out of town..I like the mid week mid day slot where o figure its low volume for the day.
My thoughts exactly...sloppy 4ths 5ths 6ths ....who knows. Itd be on my mind that I know multiple dicks were just in her mouth, pussy, and maybe ass.

Why I prefer not booking when a girl gets a hotel from out of town..I like the mid week mid day slot where o figure its low volume for the day. Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
dang you made my contact list fast

I have my own reason not to see nn, not my type, For most its safe n good to go if your type

girl Drinks ????

Why I prefer not booking when a girl gets a hotel from out of town..I like the mid week mid day slot where o figure its low volume for the day. Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
You should not see hookers then. LOL You will Always be just another dick. Go get a girlfriend or a wife.

And she doesn't work out of a hotel in Syracuse, she has a nice incall.
You should not see hookers then. LOL You will Always be just another dick. Go get a girlfriend or a wife.

And she doesn't work out of a hotel in Syracuse, she has a nice incall. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
I was hoping to wife up one of these hookers. You like my chances?
I was hoping to wife up one of these hookers. You like my chances? Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
friend with maybe if lucky, play your still just a buck

marriage mmmmm RUN
I was hoping to wife up one of these hookers. You like my chances? Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
At least you wont have deadbedroom.

I like this post.

Starts out with a cold slap in the face, but before you know it follows up with a sensible solution.
I like this post.

Starts out with a cold slap in the face, but before you know it follows up with a sensible solution. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Anyone of you even thinking you're not just a another dick no matter what time of day or what day it is.
Anyone of you even thinking you're not just a another dick no matter what time of day or what day it is. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
You're spoiling the love-con, Dingle.
Pussy cat! Stop ruining the fantasy.