Encounter: The type of woman my mother would warn me about.

Yeah, I mean I trust her with bbfs but bb Greek has more to do with getting shit all over my dick. It happened to me once with a girl I've seen before and ever since I decided to wear a rubber for all Greek meets.

I like reviewing girls I haven't seen reviews for. It's more like "Hey, I saw her she was great" I took a risk and if you want to see her she'd be cool. There are are around three more girls I've seen that don't have a review (Elegance, the girls that was looking for black guys to film on STG and another girl from Mega) I'll be posting reviews for them later so my premium access doesn't overlap.

In the ad she stated she's 38, on my review I put she's 47. Why would I add 9 more years as a way of been a puppet? Why would I say she's heavier than she looks? It makes no sense.
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

I did not know that. That's pretty helpful. Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by KenMonk
Originally Posted by ThundahCat
My only question is how do you get her to not ghost you?
My only question is how do you get her to not ghost you? Originally Posted by Helltotheyeah

Yeah she's a pain when it comes to that. She definitely does not small talk at all. Ask her if she's available, her rates, her address and head up there. Any more messages and she'll absolutely won't respond. I've learned a trick with girls and I tell them that I'm going to go to QT and if they want anything. They usually just want a drink and as of right now I'm 100% sure they won't ghost you when you get there. I've done that too her plenty of times.
I’ve texted with no response. Is she usually hard to contact?