Encounter: Seeking Mel

She’s on SA. All the time bro easy to find
Strong is the GPS with this one
Strong is the GPS with this one Originally Posted by soldierboy44
can someone give me her number
360, most SA or SB girls don't want # shared ,you're gonna have to do the work to get it from her or see if she has an old ad somewhere.
what is sa or sb mean
Anyone have her contact info ?
Anyone have her contact info ? Originally Posted by Gambitbbc699
Most girls on SA or SB don't want # given out , you have to do the work. Otherwise they would just do the regular ads. They wanna stay more UTR that way
what is sa or sb mean Originally Posted by ktm360
sa = seeking.com
sb = secretbenefits.com
She’s great. Super sexy body. And great skills
I toft on that sluttyhookups site, and signed up, as it looked promising, and some profiles even used pics of chicks that are genuinely nearby. It's free to send a handful if chats, and view a few pics/vids..after that you have to buy credits, and every single message, costs 1 credit, then you have to pay to receive pics/vids..which they constantly try and send you. Every single profile (at least the 45-50 I interacted with) seems to be a plant, or AI..even the ones using photos of familiar girls. They REFUSE to take the chat off site (even to anonymous, safe, free platforms), and continuously prolong meeting, to keep you spending credits. Steer clear, is what id recommend.
Yeah, I was this close to dropping some money on that site, but something seemed off. I immediately knew it was BS when all the messages started rolling in.

"Saw your page..."
"Have you been here long"
"Bored and looking..."
And my favorite: "My pussy needs some attention. What about your dick?"

It's 2024 and that's the best they can do? Fuck outta here...
Gentlemen let’s stay on the threads topic
She’s great. Super sexy body. And great skills Originally Posted by Buddz1839
I’ve spoke to her a few times… the pics she has on Seeking aren’t the best… doesn’t show the tiny sexy body…. Thanks for confirming her body… that’s what I’ve sorta got from the pics I’ve gotten… if she’s tight and tiny, 40s is fine… also what most guys don’t get here… seeking girls are full GFE most of the time… so for the 250 or whatever she’s quoting… I’m sure is for BBFS… no rules… Jus my experience… no idea w her… haven’t seen her
250 for FS is the going rate.........but not for a car date.........I am too old for a car date and there is no way in hell I am paying 150 for a BBBJ