Does Penis Size Matter To Women

The answer: "Does breast size matter to men?"
"Does breast size matter to men?" Originally Posted by blowpop
not to Jack..

THAT IS NASTY!!!! I would charge him XXXXXXXXXXXXXXtra! not for his looks but for having boobs!
Depends, you may be small but able to make it up in other areas in the bedroom
WTF, OP? Once wasn't enough, you have to drag this tired-ass topic out AGAIN? Ferfuckssake, your last penis-size thread is barely a day old!
Bumping the most important thread ever.
Sorry I didnt notice it.
you said it darlin !!!

As long as the man has the ability to make me feel good his cock size won't matter. Hobby or not hobby. Originally Posted by anita
The bigger the wallet........the more it don't matter.
The bigger the wallet........the more it don't matter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Carry your wallet in the front pocket, do you?
The bigger the wallet........the more it don't matter. Originally Posted by dearhunter
The bigger the wallet, the more she'll tell you it doesn't matter.

There's a difference.
The bigger the wallet, the more she'll tell you it doesn't matter.

There's a difference. Originally Posted by blowpop

AMEN
There is actual medical proof that SIZE does matter.

There are breast enlargements, and breast reductions.

There are penile enlargements.

But beyond the Bobbitt effect, there are no Penile reductions.

The proof is in THAT pudding fellows.
I remember that I read in a medical research that the length of the vagina's tube is ~7-7.5 cm. If you are around this number, you should be fine.

How about the tightness of the vagina? you guys never concerned about it? I mean sometimes I go with someone where I can stick my whole hand inside, and really don't feel tightness. When this happen I just work it with HJ. Sometime, they excuse me, and go put something like alcohol inside their vagina to make it tight, and it works!

Also, the ladies can work that out by doing exercises for example to make it tight. For men, it's almost impossible to change it.