NBA POLICY

I always put NBA Providers on my "Ignore List".

I'm glad to take you off that list and I look forward to meeting you one day soon.

I'm sure that your experiences with the black men of Eccie will make you wish that you made this decision a long time ago. Hopefully you will soon be able to educate the fear-mongerers that perpetuate this idea that black men are actually no different than any other race.

Happy Hobbying!
Daphne-Hart you have proven to be a beautiful woman with class. We should all applaud her decision.
Daphne, good for you sweetheart!
  • L.A.
  • 02-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Good for you!

FYI...I still refuse to see black men.
Some girls don't like to say in public weather or not they see AA men or not due to the harassment some hobbyist like to inflict.

I looks at it this way, if a guy doesn't want to see me because I choose to see AA men, then he is doing me a favor.

I wouldn't want to send a hour of my time with him any more than he would want to spend his money on me.

A win/win situation if you ask me.

Oh, I have 2 AA hobbyist I have been seeing for years and they are by far my favorite and top notch guys. I REALLY ENJOY their company.
Most providers with NBA policies have them because of a perceived notion that all black men are pimps, thugs or are rough with the girls...... Originally Posted by davidfree986
David, please provide your research that backs up your claim that MOST have this policy for the reasons you state. Should be interesting reading
I don't think most level headed hobbyist care about the RACE these days as much as the statistics http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialethnic/aa/facts/
David, please provide your research that backs up your claim that MOST have this policy for the reasons you state. Should be interesting reading Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That was actually one of my reasons and is a general consensus among the girls I've spoken to who also have these policies. David is not wrong here.
That was actually one of my reasons and is a general consensus among the girls I've spoken to who also have these policies. David is not wrong here. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
I have been in the hobby a long time and I have yet to meet a AA man who is pimp, a thug and I've never had a AA man be rough on me.

That perceived notion is about as silly and narrow minded as saying every German is a NAZI.
That was actually one of my reasons and is a general consensus among the girls I've spoken to who also have these policies. David is not wrong here. Originally Posted by Daphne-Hart
And other guys claim all women with an NBA are pimped and their pimps don't want other pimps to steal them away. Is that correct as well?
Dr. King would be so proud! (Tear) Originally Posted by dongeykong
LOL!! Damn
And other guys claim all women with an NBA are pimped and their pimps don't want other pimps to steal them away. Is that correct as well? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I can't speak for anyone else and haven't asked anyone but that wasn't my case.
way to go Daphne . . .
Good choice! AA guys are fun and hot!!
Lets not turn this into another scuffle I give props to Daphne for not only dropping her policy but for putting it out there publicly.