So who is going to be around, and available, July 4th???

Available
I'll be available! LOL

Unfortunately for me, my company is not patriotic enough to let us have the day off. So, I'll be working a normal shift. But, after work I may go out and do some barbecue hunting, maybe a little pussy hunting as well.
Available for outcalls only on this day...
I'm going to be available! Saturday 10-6 Sunday 10- 5 And I'm offering a Independence Day Special till The 4th!! 200 Hour/ 300 90 min. Beltline Tollway area.
Im available all weekend and on the 4th.
I can meet all this weekend in north Dallas
Available Saturday, Sunday night, and all day Monday.
Available on the Ft Worth side for outcalls.
Well my trip was cancelled so I'll be here
I am around.
I'm available 4th of July and Sunday (today).

I'm looking forward to creating some fireworks and kinky memories!!

Two Private Locations: North Dallas - Frankford and the Toll and HEB/East Fort Worth
Red White and Blue with Maisy this Holiday Weekend ...

Unless there's a pool party. Is there a pool party?
I am available all Weekend in Addison
Available all day today until 9pm and tomorrow from 8am-7pm. Lewisville incalls
Not many have mentioned so I will. Anyone offering any really great first time to meet get acqauainted specials? Or for those who know me and have seen me anyone offering any I miss you this much super bargains or review specials. Cause you know I almost always try to write a review to develop my writing skills. Figure if I an be considered worth reading in this arena my writing skills are ready for the big time. You give me my money's worth and I will give you your moneys worth of a discount when I review.

Anyone interested, write me and tell me what review specials you are offering for the 4th and 5th. Bonus if your invitation includes enticing invitation/description of what I will be reviewing. Activities, limits, regular rates without special, rates with specials.