Screening/Checking ID.

P411 is GOLDEN for both ladies a gents. I for one never ask for an ID it doesnt prove a damn thing. Asking for references and calling them works. As well as just checking a guys profile and seeing if he reviews or contributes the board. DO your homework.

If a guy doesnt screen and you are part of the Ladies private area make sure you let other ladies know as well. There are a lot of resources out her for us ladies to screen.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Per P411 Itself -

1. Have the P411 member send you an appointment request through P411. This proves he has not only the Client Id, but also the password, to the P411 account.

2. Confirm the client can access the email address listed on P411. This proves that he also has the password to the email address listed.

3. When you meet, CHECK HIS ID!!! The Client Id is made up of information that can be checked against the members identification, to prevent unauthorized use of Client Ids.

Example: Bob-31-a-0000

"Bob" will be the name listed on his drivers license.

"31" is the DAY he was born, listed on his drivers license.

"0000" will be the last four digits on another piece of Id that he carries in his wallet.

I can only count about 20 times I have actually asked for ID. This doesn't mean that I just screen with a simple verification, I have many other means as well.
So you don't think that when you enter the incall you should be asked to show proof you're the person that set up the appointment, and not a friend, co worker, brother that used your info/account (it DOES happen) to screen with?

P411 specifically tells providers and clients alike to keep handy the info they used to sign up with (the last 4 digits of their member number) to show to providers upon entering the incall for that very reason.

Screening isn't the be all end all. Never should be.

xoxo,

Taylor Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
It is true Gina encourages ladies to ask for ID, however it is not a requirement
your cell phone number is your id. it links the p411 request with the person carrying the phone.
I guess if you're seeing a well reviewed provider, who has a good rep, what is the issue with showing a piece of ID? If it's someone that is UTR, new, no reviews, etc...I can see the hesitation there.

I dunno, this is so foreign, having a hobbyist flat out say no, I'm not bringing my ID to an appointment is baffling. NEVER had that happen. Ever until Dallas.

You have to do what you're comfortable with, but I've never been asked to show ID, nor will I. In fact, when the subject comes up most of us advise against guys bringing anything into the session with them other than the money they plan to leave behind and the keys to their vehicle. I lock all my other valuables, including my wallet, in may car.

I think you're going to find most guys in this town are like me, although it's quite possible I'm getting by on my charm and good looks. Originally Posted by TinMan
I have never been asked for my ID.
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2013, 03:54 PM
I would never show id just to see a provider, I'll call you by your fake name and you can call me by mine.

The men that think it's okay are the ones making threads about being blackmailed by a provider that knows too much.

Fogot to mention, fake id's are not hard to get so the id request is pointless.
Never said it was required, I'm aware. I'm just baffled that the same message ladies get it given to men on there (P411), what Ze posted earlier.

Use a piece of ID you will hand over to a provider then...gym membership, library card, who knows. Doesn't have to be a DL/SS card, in fact it shouldn't be.

I'm a provider that is safe, for myself AND my clients. And screening/checking ID is how I keep us BOTH safe.

It is true Gina encourages ladies to ask for ID, however it is not a requirement Originally Posted by Thatdude
If you don't cover the address and other info up, that's your bad. Photo/name. That's all I want.

Use a fake name and don't screen? I won't see you, and neither should any other self respecting provider!

I would never show id just to see a provider, I'll call you by your fake name and you can call me by mine.

The men that think it's okay are the ones making threads about being blackmailed by a provider that knows too much. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I guess if you're seeing a well reviewed provider, who has a good rep, what is the issue with showing a piece of ID? If it's someone that is UTR, new, no reviews, etc...I can see the hesitation there.

I dunno, this is so foreign, having a hobbyist flat out say no, I'm not bringing my ID to an appointment is baffling. NEVER had that happen. Ever until Dallas. Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
Well you always have the option to decline seeing a client but it does not give you the right to wag your finger at ladies who don't require ID ijs.
Decline seeing a client? No they've flat out declined to bring ID, up front when reminded they would need to.

Actually I do have a right to say what I believe, and I believe less issues would occur if the suggestions that websites like P411 makes were followed, they wouldn't be made if they were dumb.

Less providers would get hurt/arrested etc, and less clients hurt/arrested/blackmailed. It's simple.

My opinion. One I know is shared with me.

Well you always have the option to decline seeing a client but it does not give you the right to wag your finger at ladies who don't require ID ijs. Originally Posted by Thatdude
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM
If you don't cover the address and other info up, that's your bad. Photo/name. That's all I want.

Use a fake name and don't screen? I won't see you, and neither should any other self respecting provider! Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
I and many others would not want to set up a session with your demands to show id. This is a discreet hobby and should be treated like one.
So far only Dallas. I'm hearing it's cause it's the Provider Capital of the US, I guess because getting a provider that isn't concerned about safety is easy here. Oh well!!

I and many others would not want to set up a session with your demands to show id. This is a discreet hobby and should be treated like one. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Actually, there are plenty of instances of guys being robbed, having their identity stolen, etc., which is a major reason why so many guys won't bring their wallets into the incall. Many of the people contributing to this thread will remember tales of established providers going "off the reservation" and robbing clients after years of good reviews. It's just as dangerous for us as it is for you.

Frankly, I'm surprised you haven't encountered this issue in other cities. I travel a lot throughout Texas, and not once have I been asked to show my ID. The alternative means mentioned by others, including P411, is sufficient for most.
I would show id if asked in advance. I have plenty of duct tape to cover up the info you don't need to see.

I have only been asked once, after I arrived. I offered to leave but she said nevermind.