Les Miserables babes

• WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 03:24 PM
JD, the year is 2013, don't ask don't tell, has been repealed, it is ok to come out of the closet!
WTF, you have no idea what we're talking about do you?

I prefer Eponine. She is tough, independent, and willing (literally) to take a bullet for her love. Cosette seems kind of shallow. Everything is about her happiness. She is spoiled.

Besides Eponine has those heaving boobs in the rain.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Sure I do...you talk about pussy to cover your gayness.

No need , this isn't the ninties, you can get married now in like 10 States. Let the LogCabin Love flow JD! I been fighting for your rights longer than you been porking COGay.

Nobody cares if ya'll are gay. Well LovingKayla does but that silly witch thinks Obama hired the Newtown gunman!
You seem to be well informed about gay issues...hmmmmmmm
He's very insecure about his masculinity. He needs help.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2013, 11:35 PM
He needs help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Not from you two Drag queens!

You seem to be well informed about gay issues...hmmmmmmm Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes, I have been an advocate of you butt fuckers for a long time. It is called caring about equality. Even yours. Hmmmmmmmm
I think that everyone agrees, WTF is out of the closet.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I think that everyone agrees, WTF is out of the closet. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You and joe blow are having homoerotic dreams again?

If I ever decide to let a man suck my dick, you and joe will be the first girls I think of!
JD ...

We probably disagree on a wide range of things but I need to ask a favor:

If I ever consider the politics of a beautiful women ahead of my desire to see her nekkid or fuck her . .. would you please just shoot me with whatever weapon is available?

Flyer
He's very insecure about his masculinity. He needs help. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Be nice to ol' Cornyhole.
I haven't made a comment about any politics. I was talking about their character.