CNN had another rating winner last night...CLIMATE CRISIS!!

I don't know what CNN was thinking, with back-to-back Climate change episodes clogging the schedule. it's a boring subject even to the most interested.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I've seen various reports where in a list of important issues American voters ranked "Climate Change" last or next to last. So it is not only boring, American's don't care.

The current DEMagoguery is to claim "climate change" is a "crisis" or "an existential thread." Nobody from the DEMedia is pushing back on this. Not only "does this dog don't hunt" anymore, people are just burned out on "the sky is falling" rhetoric. I don't listen to Rush very often but today he had a segment "since India and China are the biggest polluters and they pose an 'existential threat' - Why aren't we attacking them?" It made a lot a sense from a rhetorical standpoint.
  • Tiny
  • 09-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Your ratings are in bb. YR is IGNORING you!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Response:

You are the stupidest mother fucker to shit between two Birkenstock's on the streets of Austin behind the Taco Bells dumpster, and your girlfriend YR's pussy sure smells...

FU... Originally Posted by Redhot1960
And five people liked Redhot's post! Hilarious! Damn Mystic, you're like a Jew walking around in Hitler's Germany.
But, uhhmmm, I don't recall Jews walking free in Hitler's Germany for very long.

Damn Mystic, you're like a Jew walking around in Hitler's Germany. Originally Posted by Tiny
Response:

And five people liked Redhot's post! Hilarious! Damn Mystic, you're like a Jew walking around in Hitler's Germany. Originally Posted by Tiny
Red Hot only has 5 handles
OK, What/Who is CNN??
OK, What/Who is CNN?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yang's big pitch to give every American voter a Thousand Dollars a month. That might sound good, but I wouldn't count on it.
Red Hot only has 5 handles Originally Posted by themystic
And they all liked his Post!

A dipshit may change his handle, but the hood always gives him away.

Right, SLOBBRIN?
And they all liked his Post! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
With 47K+ POSTS and yours ALL suck!!
The same exact theme of all your posts...Trump bad...BIG GUMMENT good.
Ignoring.

(Tee hee hee)
With 47K+ POSTS and yours ALL suck!!
The same exact theme of all your posts...Trump bad...BIG GUMMENT good.
Originally Posted by bb1961
Another interesting post BB
Yang's big pitch to give every American voter a Thousand Dollars a month. That might sound good, but I wouldn't count on it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Winning!
Another interesting post BB Originally Posted by eccielover
Stalker.
The CNN willful ignorance continues