Bye Bye Pocahontas!

How is it racist if Hitler has more Native American Indian than she does.

More like Thread Jacking on your behalf.

Keep it on Topic Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I am keeping it on topic. The name "Pocahontas" is being used as a derogatory word to mock ones ancestory. The name Pocahontas is in the title is it not?

What does Hitler have to do with the topic??? NOTHING.
Sorta sounds like our new mod has made it clear what side of the fence she favors,eh?
Sorta sounds like our new mod has made it clear what side of the fence she favors,eh? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Smart lady.
Racist Post Originally Posted by Little Monster
Shhhhh

Intelligent people are talking.
I am keeping it on topic. The name "Pocahontas" is being used as a derogatory word to mock ones ancestory. The name Pocahontas is in the title is it not?

What does Hitler have to do with the topic??? NOTHING. Originally Posted by Little Monster
No its not. Its being used to mock HER....Einstein.
[QUOTE=Little Monster;1061324992]I am keeping it on topic. The name "Pocahontas" is being used as a derogatory word to mock ones ancestory. The name Pocahontas is in the title is it not? [QUOTE]

Would you...and Lizzie...feel a whole lot better if we simply referred to her (Pocahontas) by her Christian name, Rebecca, instead? Or would that be interpreted as attack on the muzzies on Capitol Hill?

No difference. Warren gamed the system many moons ago (pun)….and now those chickens have come home to roost for her followers....
Shhhhh

Intelligent people are talking. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Please point them out. I think they’re hiding behind Siri.

Besides the issue with claiming Native American heritage, what about Sen. Warren earns her your ridicule and hatred?

Unlike you, I WILL vote in the Texas Democratic primary. I want to know what about her scares DOTUS (and therefore you) so much he has to insult every Native American by calling her names.
Please point them out. I think they’re hiding behind Siri.

Besides the issue with claiming Native American heritage, what about Sen. Warren earns her your ridicule and hatred?

Unlike you, I WILL vote in the Texas Democratic primary. I want to know what about her scares DOTUS (and therefore you) so much he has to insult every Native American by calling her names. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She doesn’t “scare” anyone. She was exposed for the fraud she is.
Because of the Native American thing?

That puts her about 9,000 lies behind the league leader, but who’s counting?

Glad she didn’t commit bank fraud, or stiff her vendors, or do business with foreign oligarchs.

Then she’d really be in trouble!

Tough crowd! You set a real high bar, bambino,
Because of the Native American thing? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did she claim she was Jewish too?
Because of the Native American thing? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope.

In a nutshell, for being another Dimmturd shitty politician.
Besides the issue with claiming Native American heritage, what about Sen. Warren earns her your ridicule and hatred? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She is a brazen hypocrite and faux populist who has the chutzpah to call the system "rigged" after she gamed it!

She is a faux academic who fudged the data used in a study purporting to show medical bills are the main cause of personal bankruptcy in the US.

Harvard paid her $350k a year to teach a single course.

She never met a payroll in her life - yet she hates anyone who did. She originated the dims' ignorant, offensive "you didn't build that" trope.

She knows even less about economics than you do!

She has as much charm, warmth and wit as a hyperactive chipmunk.
Sorta sounds like our new mod has made it clear what side of the fence she favors,eh? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Lmao the only thing I know is that I prefer smartasses over dumbasses.

Pocahontas is not RACIST

The crazy bitch lied and said she was native american.

Carry on soldiers...
Racist Post Originally Posted by Little Monster
How is it racist if Hitler has more Native American Indian than she does.

More like Thread Jacking on your behalf.

Keep it on Topic Originally Posted by Danielle Silver

Pocahontas is not RACIST

Carry on soldiers... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver

Pocahontas is not RACIST

Carry on soldiers... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver