Initial report of fun at today's southside happy hour.

Thanks CK--Great turn out. You do a great service for the community that is appreciated by all.

Ladies, this was the first time south for this north side hobbyist, but it will not be my last.

Met several new ladies who I will soon see. And, became reacquainted with several beauties from my past, who I should also see again soon.
Nice to meet you--I bet your cupcakes are delicious...
BugleBoy Originally Posted by BugleBoy
*blush and giggling*

Only one way to find out!

This is exactly what socials are like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4mMnA4o0no

At least for me.

It was great. Thanks CK. And thank you to all who said hi and talked with me.
To the special gent thank you. You know who you are. Icertainly appreciate you.
Thanks so much again for the invite CK. I had a real blast. The turnout was great! Iet a ton of new folks and they were all super nice. I can't wait to see them again
Awesome Social CK!! One of the best by far!!

Where's the Wussy Walrus to come along and try to fuck up this thread??? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Like this?

Glad y'all having FUN ...
  • ztonk
  • 11-12-2015, 11:27 AM
This is exactly what socials are like:

At least for me. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
Sorry, didn't mean it to be that obvious...

Good to see the usual suspects and some new ones!

z
Thanks ck! It was great to see old acquaintances, and putting faces to the ones I haven't met yet! I had a great time there, and an even better time after! See y'all at the next one!
Great tome ck.
The best southside social so far. Next time ask LM to tell his "airplane" story . had us all laughing our asses off!!
Its was real cool to see everyone, wish I could have stayed longer. Next time. Keep in mind guys, if you spill a ladies drink, YOU MUST BUY ANOTHER ,.... IF YOU DONT YOUR A CHEAP ASS . JS, but I bet you will never see that provider...HEHEHE.. all good I got it, Good job CK.
  • quzi
  • 11-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Party foul? Au contraire mon frere!

Great time as always, thanks CK for organizing these events! Always messes up my ever growing list.
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2015, 11:41 AM
Just because I'm tired of dealing with the RTMs.... it's ok to talk about these non-ECCIE-sponsored events after the fact. It's the announcement and coming-soon threads that get locked by rule 30.

We don't make the rules; we only enforce them.

ztonk
This is exactly what socials are like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4mMnA4o0no

At least for me. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
HA! HA!
Just because I'm tired of dealing with the RTMs.... it's ok to talk about these non-ECCIE-sponsored events after the fact. It's the announcement and coming-soon threads that get locked by rule 30.

We don't make the rules; we only enforce them.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks for the clarification.
thanks CK. do i get 80%credit for just showing up?