Question for providers

Hmmmm.....

Have penis and cash.... will travel.

Works for me!

Now it is very clear how to Email a provider but,

If the client & Provider has P411 and his Profile is completely filled out, with a detailed BIO, ALL the info that you ask for is already there, Including the OK's that are linked to her Profile, except HOW SHE REMEMBERS ME? Right? So, to make everything readily accessible to the provider all that needs to be done is, adding how each OK remembers you to the clients BIO? (you would think, since SHE gave the OK, thats the MATCH you seek) Just looking for the perfect way to put everything in one place!!!

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I'm saying IF THEY DO NOT have p411 then they need to add how each lady will remember them. I will take p411 ok's ANYDAY. But, if they do NOT have it, then, YES they need to provide specific convo's they had... brought them some wine... chocolates... talked about football.. etc... Just to help her remember him specifically. A LOT of guys do NOT have p411. If they have p411... The email would be simple and MOST guys send a request for an appointment from their p411 handle. Which is awesome. I love p411. Such a time saver. You can have someone verified in less than ONE minute with it with recent ok's.

Eccie handle ALONE: AT least two providers for references and HOW each will remember HIM specifically.
Eccie handle AND p411: Just send email with interest and p411 info OR appt. request from p411.