you just might be an idiot...

He won't fund terrorists. He'll hire them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well then you might finally have a chance for a career, lol.

Jim
He's a Sith Lord.

And you assholes have been seduced by the DUMB SIDE.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What do you think G. Washington would say/do if he knew you were putting words in his mouth? One of the fathers of our nation used to further your cause. Nationalgunrights.org is a group of douche-bags. Not a single one checked to see if G. Washington really said this.
Not a single fucking one.
Pre-internet is understandable. It's difficult to chase some of this down. I used to belong to the NRA.
Enter the internet. 10 minutes on line and the NRA had got their last dime from me.
You obviously have plenty of time on your hands, as well as some DNA samples. Put all the bullshit you want in your posts.

"Check your quotes before you quote." quoth me.

http://quotefail.com/quote/george-wa...s-its-citizens
These fucking idiots don't let truth get in the way.
At least you know Trump isn't reading from a teleprompter.

if Trump read from a TelePrompTer, he might not sound as fucking fascist as he does whenever he does "open mike night."

NAAAAAAH, not a chance.
At least you know Trump isn't reading from a teleprompter.

Originally Posted by zerodahero
Ike used a teleprompter, Palin wrote on her hand. What s your point?
Actually, per his meme, it makes Trump a stuttering idiot.
  • DSK
  • 01-13-2016, 08:08 AM
What do you think G. Washington would say/do if he knew you were putting words in his mouth? One of the fathers of our nation used to further your cause. Nationalgunrights.org is a group of douche-bags. Not a single one checked to see if G. Washington really said this.
Not a single fucking one.
Pre-internet is understandable. It's difficult to chase some of this down. I used to belong to the NRA.
Enter the internet. 10 minutes on line and the NRA had got their last dime from me.
You obviously have plenty of time on your hands, as well as some DNA samples. Put all the bullshit you want in your posts.

"Check your quotes before you quote." quoth me.

http://quotefail.com/quote/george-wa...s-its-citizens Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Why don't you take another 10 minutes online and tell us which one of the Castro brothers is dead....