Donald Trump has run a historically bad reelection campaign

• oeb11
  • 10-30-2020, 04:28 PM
Interesting to watch the DPST circle jerk their narrative inspired hatred!
Donald Trump has run a historically bad reelection campaign
I'm reminded: I've never seen a "movie critic" who made a movie.
If you think that stating you’re going to kill millions of jobs and cause every citizen’s monthly expenses to skyrocket isn’t going to sway a shit-ton of voters, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
“Maybe you have some indication that states otherwise other than your opinion.”

How about every surrogate he has running around trying to explain away his statements, clear evidence of a major fuck up. The President has been playing off it ever since, and effectively. Post all the gaslighting USA Today shit you’d like, it’s not going to change the fact that he greatly lessened his chances in several vital states. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
There is no proof at all that Biden's statements in the second debate have impacted his odds of being elected at all. The only state where his comments would have a major impact on the election would be Pennsylvania and there is no evidence that his chances of winning that state have been negatively impacted at all. Unless you have something other than your opinion.
If you think that stating you’re going to kill millions of jobs and cause every citizen’s monthly expenses to skyrocket isn’t going to sway aat brishit-ton of voters, I’ve got a bridge to sell you. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Get back to me next Wednesday and I may give you an offer on that bridge.
Interesting to watch the DPST circle jerk their narrative inspired hatred! Originally Posted by oeb11
They all live in Liberal Fantasy Land. The Biden Campaign is like a Cartoon, it's so stupid it's funny.
Yeah, but his poll numbers sure look good, don't they!
Yeah, but his poll numbers sure look good, don't they! Originally Posted by Lapdog
No, they actually don't. They are just as skewed as the Covid-19 death count.