Gorsuch Confirmed

I have to disagree with my colleagues a bit. The democrats forced this to happen by changing the rules in 2003 and 2013. Schumer is playing long ball here. He is of the opinion that in years to come the dems will hold sway in the Senate more often than the GOP. So in the long wrong they will get more opportunities to confirm dems into the court. Of course, the calculus is a bit much. You have to have a democratic president and a democratic Senate at the same time.
So now, the determining factor in right and wrong is GERRYMANDERING?

You are the worst kind of partisan hack.

You installed an illiterate, lunatic dictator and his family rather than bend, compromise or consider the wishes of the people.

You are complicit.
So now, the determining factor in right and wrong is GERRYMANDERING? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Will someone please explain to oinkboy that US Senate seats cannot be gerrymandered?

You are the worst kind of partisan hack.

You installed an illiterate, lunatic dictator and his family rather than bend, compromise or consider the wishes of the people.

You are complicit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The choice was hildebeest versus Trump. Who was the "compromise" choice? The lunatic bitch and her perjuring, serial sexual harasser husband? The people have spoken. Get over it.

You are the stupidest kind of partisan hack. Even your hackish comments make no sense.
Really? I thought Senate seats were apportioned by district...

You. Fucking. Imbecile.
Really? I thought Senate seats were apportioned by district... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you dipshit? Your posts couldn't be any stupider if you started babbling about finding cjohnny's money.
  • DSK
  • 04-08-2017, 12:27 PM

You. Fucking. Imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He is talking about the US Senate, which is by state, with all the voters of the state who are eligible to vote doing the choosing.
He is talking about the US Senate, which is by state, with all the voters of the state who are eligible to vote doing the choosing. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't even try to explain it to the stupid pig. The fact that he thinks US Senate seats can be "gerrymandered" speaks volumes about his abysmal ignorance of our entire political system.

I. Fucking. Imbecile. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

there fixed that.
He is talking about the US Senate, which is by state, with all the voters of the state who are eligible to vote doing the choosing. Originally Posted by DSK
which is also consigned by classes.
Perhaps you should reread your own less than good post? Originally Posted by DSK
Gorsuch was a good pick. Trump surprised me he could select one. Originally Posted by wordup666
You read it. Trump is not a God.
Don't even try to explain it to the stupid pig. The fact that he thinks US Senate seats can be "gerrymandered" speaks volumes about his abysmal ignorance of our entire political system. Originally Posted by lustylad
assup was prolly a former grad student of standininshit ! That's who " taught " him the word Gerrymander !
  • DSK
  • 04-08-2017, 04:50 PM
Don't even try to explain it to the stupid pig. The fact that he thinks US Senate seats can be "gerrymandered" speaks volumes about his abysmal ignorance of our entire political system. Originally Posted by lustylad
He is a sad case.
Where did you see God in my post? Or did you just wet down your leg? Originally Posted by wordup666
:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post
Gorsuch was a god pick. Trump surprised me he could select one.
No, but you just shit in your diaper.

Fabricating shit is your "legacy"!
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2017, 06:47 AM
No, but you just shit in your diaper.

Fabricating shit is your "legacy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He cheated on that one!
Will someone please explain to oinkboy that US Senate seats cannot be gerrymandered? Originally Posted by lustylad
The only "mander" with which he has some familiarity are the SalaMANDERS in Barton Springs Creek, which he's never found!

So, you're asking way too much!

One cannot educate a rock. Especially with moss growing on it.