Squirters

One of my favorite water sports..lol I was on a mission not to find those that already could.. but get those that never had before. Most women can squirt.. its the g-spot and first a women has to be totally comfortable with you and has to know herself... Its all about the foreplay and her erogenous zones.. making her orgasm many times before you try to get her to squirt.. by then her mind is at ease... Gentlemen don't be scared to ask questions. Shoving your finger in her exploring like your digging or gold isn't going to do it...Ask her , she knows where it is.... if you hitting it right you'll hear a gushy sound.. and if she says she was to pee.. hahaha she doesn't. Encourage her to let herself go.... and Let the Water Flow!!!!
My ATF used to squirt in her "pre-provider" days and then some numbnuts told her that it was pee. She quit. But now I've had the wonderful experience of helping her restore her squirting abilities, and it is phenomenal how we are growing together! Yep, I'm whipped!

We did a double recently with my "other coast" ATF who is also a squirter. It was amazing to watch those two um, "compare notes" not with, but ON each other...