Government shutdown question

Nancy and Chucky threw a DACA fix out the window. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL Ann called Trump out on it, and he folded. Welshed on it.
LOL Ann called Trump out on it, and he folded. Welshed on it. Originally Posted by bamscram
Nancy and Chucky threw a DACA fix out the window. Trump will make an emergency decree and tell Nancy and Chucky to take their plan to fix DACA and shove it up their ass.
Nancy and Chucky threw a DACA fix out the window. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chuck wants one I think trump would for walk

Nancy the issue agree
Nancy and Chucky threw a DACA fix out the window. Trump will make an emergency decree and tell Nancy and Chucky to take their plan to fix DACA and shove it up their ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If it’s an emergency why fold
Why wait 3 months
It’s an emergency
Right

Daca for wall

Done in ten minutes
Nancy says no she’s stuoid
If it’s an emergency why fold
Why wait 3 months
It’s an emergency
Right

Daca for wall

Done in ten minutes
Nancy says no she’s stuoid Originally Posted by Missburger
It will only be three weeks. Nancy already said no to a DACA fix. The government shutdown was on the verge of having a negative impact on unemployment figures -- at 30 days, 800,000 furloughed government workers would suddenly be technically "unemployed". That certainly was a factor if not the driving factor.
A question for the Pelosi Democrats and Trump Republicans, Originally Posted by Tiny
It's easy to support Trump when one is a Democrat ... he's in favor of increasing manufacturing jobs, decreasing the dependency on foreign fossil fuels and manufactured products to increase job growth in the U.S., and securing our borders with a barrier and additional manpower in the INS to grab those who try to sneak around or over the barrier.

Oh, yea, I forgot. He likes pussy .. adult pussy!

• WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 01:46 PM
Nancy and Chucky threw a DACA fix out the window. Trump will make an emergency decree and tell Nancy and Chucky to take their plan to fix DACA and shove it up their ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It wasn't a fix...would you call a temporary border wall a fix?

They jad a fix 2 year ago with 25 billion and the daca folks with a pathway. Trump ditched it.
It wasn't a fix...would you call a temporary border wall a fix?

They jad a fix 2 year ago with 25 billion and the daca folks with a pathway. Trump ditched it.
Originally Posted by WTF

"Two years ago" would make it Odumbo's budget.

making an emergency declaration may not be necessary or even need congress to build the wall.

apparently there is a little known law that allow the wall to built using military resources. its caveat is that it has to be used for drug interdiction at certain places along the border.

The 2019 government shutdown was about demanding respect from Trump and McConnell. Beating up on Trump is just a bonus. The republicans senators and congressmen have let Trump run roughshod over them because he has the ability to rile up the base and threaten them in the next election. This is why so many moderate republicans have decided to retire after opposing Trump. The Democrats needed to show enough strength to demand compromise as well as give cover to Republican leaders so that real compromise could actually take place. Not just appeasing the douche-bag in chief.
What’s 5 billion to the asshole govt? They spend billions and billions on stupid shit so what’s another few billion? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
The whiners today were for it yesterday.

"We" remember those days before .... went like this: "I was for it before I was against it before I was for it!"

When Schmucker and Pisslosi explain why they want to keep it easy for illegals to come into this country and NOT be returned, then the truth will be known, assuming they state a truthful explanation.

California is already going broke from the insurgence of illegal aliens in their "sanctuary" state within their educational and health care systems. The state can't even pay the retirement and health benefits for LEGAL employees ... many have left the state so they can survive on what they do get. They have to replace those voters with illegal voters. "Amnesty" is the pathway to voter registration. They have already started registering illegal aliens in California. It's transparent what is going on. Just open one's eyes.

California and New York want to control the rest of the country and impose their lame-ass philosophies on the rest of the population.

"Two years ago" would make it Odumbo's budget.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FYI: The "pathway" = voter registration. They are stuffing the ballot boxes.

That was done in San Antonio (Bexar County) Texas for years while the Democrats "owned" the place. There were "block captains" who rounded them up at the corner and vegetable trucks came by, picked them up, handed out Spanish language instructions on for whom to vote, took them to the polls, and then took them out to a COUNTY PARK to enjoy beer and tamales in exchange for their votes.
The 2019 government shutdown was about demanding respect from Trump and McConnell. Beating up on Trump is just a bonus. The republicans senators and congressmen have let Trump run roughshod over them because he has the ability to rile up the base and threaten them in the next election. This is why so many moderate republicans have decided to retire after opposing Trump. The Democrats needed to show enough strength to demand compromise as well as give cover to Republican leaders so that real compromise could actually take place. Not just appeasing the douche-bag in chief. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
McConnell has a tough senate map in two years trump doesn’t help

He told pence end it he had enuff he dudbt agree on the first place
Once trump is politically bad republicans will run away from him

It’s getting there but not yet
The whiners today were for it yesterday.

"We" remember those days before .... went like this: "I was for it before I was against it before I was for it!"

When Schmucker and Pisslosi explain why they want to keep it easy for illegals to come into this country and NOT be returned, then the truth will be known, assuming they state a truthful explanation.

California is already going broke from the insurgence of illegal aliens in their "sanctuary" state within their educational and health care systems. The state can't even pay the retirement and health benefits for LEGAL employees ... many have left the state so they can survive on what they do get. They have to replace those voters with illegal voters. "Amnesty" is the pathway to voter registration. They have already started registering illegal aliens in California. It's transparent what is going on. Just open one's eyes.

California and New York want to control the rest of the country and impose their lame-ass philosophies on the rest of the population. Originally Posted by LexusLover
U might want to look at the national debt
Country is going broke not due to illegal aliens
But I agree we need to stop illegals coming in

But are republicans going to enforce employers and find them for hiring
No they won’t
Both parties like the illegals
Hence never a deal
Daca fix
More technology some barriers
More agents military
E verify fine employers
Clean up the laws