Illegals trash NYC hotel

That’s a disingenuous argument and you know it. If you don’t, you should.
And he cut the social security disability benefits for many veterans. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

That is incorrect. That was a proposal in I believe 2017 or 18 which said when a veteran reached full retirement age and was eligible for full social security, the disability segment would be reduced. That proposal never was entered into the final budget
That is incorrect. That was a proposal in I believe 2017 or 18 which said when a veteran reached full retirement age and was eligible for full social security, the disability segment would be reduced. That proposal never was entered into the final budget Originally Posted by chizzy
You're talking about 2017. I'm talking about 2020. He proposed a multi billion dollar cut. The truth is, both sides ignore the vets.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/4592737002/
You're talking about 2017. I'm talking about 2020. He proposed a multi billion dollar cut. The truth is, both sides ignore the vets.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/4592737002/ Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
then you did what you complain about others.... you were untruthful in your posts..

you said .........
And he cut the social security disability benefits for many veterans.

proposals are always made but dont become part of the budget

practice what you preach
then you did what you complain about others.... you were untruthful in your posts..

you said .........
And he cut the social security disability benefits for many veterans.

proposals are always made but dont become part of the budget

practice what you preach Originally Posted by chizzy
I haven't seen the final budget in full to know if they went through or not, but the fact that he proposed the cut shows that despite the lip service, he couldn't care less about the veterans.
BTW, back on topic, the original cut and paste post of this thread is taken from some anonymous poster on a forum called ar15.com It's not news. Pure fear mongering from some anonymous clown on a different forum. LOL
I haven't seen the final budget in full to know if they went through or not, but the fact that he proposed the cut shows that despite the lip service, he couldn't care less about the veterans. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
you admit you do not know but you stated he cut disability for veterans........so you were in fact, untruthful to put it nicely
exactly what you complain about others doing. end of story
you admit you do not know but you stated he cut disability for veterans........so you were in fact, untruthful to put it nicely
exactly what you complain about others doing. end of story Originally Posted by chizzy
Nah. When you talk about if someone cares about the veterans or not, when they intend to screw the veterans with their proposal, whether they succeed or not is irrelevant to the fact that they don't care about the veterans.

But that's not the topic of this thread. The topic of this thread is some fear mongering rant cut and pasted from an anonymous poster on a forum called ar15.com. I think the moral of this thread is don't trust cut and paste rant posts that don't have a link.
BTW, back on topic, the original cut and paste post of this thread is taken from some anonymous poster on a forum called ar15.com It's not news. Pure fear mongering from some anonymous clown on a different forum. LOL Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

so you are saying this isn't happening?
so you are saying this isn't happening? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What's not happening? People cutting and pasting a rant from some anonymous cult 45 clown on ar15.com? That happened. I just don't see how it's worthy of a post here, but I guess people can post about anything they want as long as it's within the rules. My suggestion is not to trust any long rant looking cut and paste posts that don't have a link.
What's not happening? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

what this thread is about.

Illegals trash NYC hotel
what this thread is about.

Illegals trash NYC hotel Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I see photos of ONE trashed hotel room. I'm not gonna use that as a reason to villainize immigrants, because I don't hate immigrants.
What's not happening? People cutting and and pasting a rant from some anonymous cult 45 clown on ar15.com? That happened. I just don't see how it's worthy of a post here, but I guess people can post about anything they want as long as it's within the rules. My suggestion is not to trust any long rant looking cut and paste posts that don't have a link. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

okay.

NYC hotel worker calls out city as migrants 'destroy' rooms, 'disrespect' employees: 'No accountability'

Row NYC worker calls the situation 'total chaos' as migrants refuse to leave free hotel rooms in the city

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyc-ho...accountability

they seem to be quite wasteful of our tax money.

Tons of food tossed daily at migrant hotel in Midtown, workers say

https://abc7ny.com/the-row-migrants-...aste/12690112/

thank you valued poster
Nah. When you talk about if someone cares about the veterans or not, when they intend to screw the veterans with their proposal, whether they succeed or not is irrelevant to the fact that they don't care about the veterans.

But that's not the topic of this thread. The topic of this thread is some fear mongering rant cut and pasted from an anonymous poster on a forum called ar15.com. I think the moral of this thread is don't trust cut and paste rant posts that don't have a link. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I didn't expect you would own up to it
Typical...
You made a direct statement saying he cut disability to veterans knowing full well it was a lie.

You should run for congress, you would fit right in with Biden and the other bullshitters

I couldn't care less opps maybe it's I could care less lol

No go hit the rtm...
Row was a pretty nice hotel, by Times Square standards. Small rooms but pretty clean and just a stone’s throw from the action. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Which Times Square hotels are you staying in? It's not even close to being nice by Times Square standards.