Ball Sucking

My dear sweet love, what if a provider teaches you how? I don't mind adding 15 min or so (no charge) for the lesson. It's very easy if you know how. Don't be afraid. As with anything, you have to learn. Do you think I shaved my kitty perfect the first time? Oh lord... I don't really want to remember that.
Perhaps...but I'm outcall only.
HMM.... Ive been known to gently place balls and dick in mouth at once.... maybe i shouldn't put it on my resume, but i will say the guys tend to all end the same way and...........quite happy at the end of a session .

Brookie
Nuh uh! At once? Won't believe it till I experience it!
see looiecyphers review two days ago... lol and tiggolds.. im assuming they would mention it lol im guessin they would. they loved it
Brooke, you mean by sucking on the balls and the base of the shaft at the same time? If you mean from tip of the dick, then DT and finally putting the balls in your mouth...then that would be a difficult yet amazing feat.
well ive done it...unless ur HUGE!! im pretty sure be cumming close... and youd be then close to cumming lol haha i made funny
well ive done it...unless ur HUGE!! im pretty sure be cumming close... and youd be then close to cumming lol haha i made funny Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I have not seen your completed application to apply for membership in my rotation yet in my PM inbox,

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=227303#post227303

but keep this up and I may grant a tryout sans paperwork.
Got to see Brooke Cumsalot to experience a oral meltdown
Brooke, your'e definately on my list. Tara, you too.
Brooke, your'e definately on my list. Tara, you too. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser

good then the thre(AD) paid off for her
good then the thre(AD) paid off for her Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv

Threads are great because they allow feedback and dialog. They also yield a better portrait of a person beyond an ad or review, imo

That might be a good subjct for a thread. "Opinions on Thead participaiton"

I've been flirting with Brooke before this thread. I've also had my eye on Tara.

So as not to hi-jack this thread-----Brooke sais she can take it all into her mouth at once. That's something I've always dreamed of. Just never found a lady that could and would.
I shower, scrub, make myself as clean and fresh as possible. But now way am I going to let anything real sharp near my balls. No ball sucking for me. Guess BBBJ will have to do. Ahh the sacrifices we must make for the ladies. And yet we pay them?
The only time I have ever cut myself when shaving is when I used a cheap razor. After that experience I got a Gillette Fusion and have not had a problem since.
Shaved daily...sometimes twice.
Cheers!