To whom it may concern

Wow, So sad to hear about this! Julie is such a nice girl and always a good time. Good thing that I had the opportunity to see her that weekend. Thanks for the info.
Adamlevine name calling is not cool,that sounds like a racial slur to me ,I hope the moderators see what u wrote because I won’t help your disrespectful self.no1will help u with that attitude u need help man thank god I don’t know u
Adamlevine name calling is not cool calling me that “monkey”name sounds like a racial slur to me ,no1will help u with that attitude.i hope the moderators see what u called me u need help sir thank god I don’t know u
LPC, you don’t know, do you? So you bitch at Adamlevine. You swim in hate. It’s sad!
LPC seems to know the rules of the site all too well. Must be from the days of DDOT being banned and quoted what the violations were in the PMS that mods sent DDOT. Of course those aren't made public dumb ass
Lucky Man U &adam Levine are the person more power to u I’m glad I get under your skin I love it my life is great fucking spinners getting reviews at a alarming rate which u can’t compare keep trying to be the best u can be -low level
LPC you're not even half way to my reviews and the numerous ones I don't post. It is the all mighty Father that I am the son of through the virgin Mary that all my power is bestoweth on me and my peeps. Blessing to you in your continued altered ego state
Altered states &profund Interpretations u provide Adam aka lucky is Ludacris don’t bite down nite up u2,my blessing will relieve u of your Preposterous stories u guys as1tells