Waist of time and playing games with Dj Arch*e

Yep.... same thing with me. He called. I had already had a nc/ns and he says ok I can be there in thirty minutes. He even called and said he was about 15 minutes away.

I got ready and waited. I had seen him SEVERAL times before. Never had an issue until that day.

So, no. I won't be seeing him again either.

Sorry he wasted all of our time.

Sucks cause I thought he was a very nice guy til then and especially NOW.

Good luck ladies.
Bsb is a beautiful wonderful woman, sorry you got stood up , you know the good guys out weigh the bad ones in the end
All I can say about this BSB is - Awwww!!!

This may refresh your memory-

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656399&highlight=
All I can say about this BSB is - Awwww!!!

This may refresh your memory-

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656399&highlight= Originally Posted by ManSlut
Enjoy taking out the precious time to find a NCNS about me? How childish. You qualify for a thread hijack.

I've had only one NCNS, but I've learned from my mistake and I've gotten better at my end of the business. I enjoy tips and suggestions for improvement especially when it comes to MY communication skills.
Augh I feel your pain almost nothing creeps me out or makes me uneasy as disclosing my location and hate code and not completing the appointment. Sorry that happened to you.
Manslut,

What does that thread from six months ago have to do with this thread? the fact that several legit providers on this thread have all had the same issues with this guy needs to be public knowledge so no other ladies have to waste their time and go through this.

Some of you act like damn pre schoolers and have way too much time on you hands. Posting that link just makes you look classless and like you have some type of personal vendetta against bsb.

See what I meant about trolls bsb? Lol
Hey I have notes on him from last August when I first started posting on here and he did the same thing by getting my incall location then never showing up - even going so far as to get my room number - then nothing. I actually packed up my stuff and got a new room in another area bc it scared me so much. So FCUK YOU WINWOOD!!!! GO stick ur dcik in something and stfu!!!! Fcukin keyboard coward.....little Winnie is so ballsy for picking on random hookers isn't he ?? I've never met bsb or you but I'd rather spend money on her good company than accept yours. Note to self: block cowardly POS like miss Winnie. Done!!
Manslut,

What does that thread from six months ago have to do with this thread? the fact that several legit providers on this thread have all had the same issues with this guy needs to be public knowledge so no other ladies have to waste their time and go through this.

Some of you act like damn pre schoolers and have way too much time on you hands. Posting that link just makes you look classless and like you have some type of personal vendetta against bsb.

See what I meant about trolls bsb? Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
You couldn't have said it better! It amazes me how some members have so much time to spend on their keyboards as opposed to seeing the provider they love to hate/bash. I have no time for asshat remarks or anyone to challenge the information stated here. This thread was simply started to inform and alert. If you have something against my statements in this thread, please find the little red box in the right corner and "exit" yo-self.
Hey I have notes on him from last August when I first started posting on here and he did the same thing by getting my incall location then never showing up - even going so far as to get my room number - then nothing. I actually packed up my stuff and got a new room in another area bc it scared me so much. So FCUK YOU WINWOOD!!!! GO stick ur dcik in something and stfu!!!! Fcukin keyboard coward.....little Winnie is so ballsy for picking on random hookers isn't he ?? I've never met bsb or you but I'd rather spend money on her good company than accept yours. Note to self: block cowardly POS like miss Winnie. Done!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm glad that I didn't give him my apartment number! That is scary. To think he might be keeping a notepad of provider's names and address somewhere.
What a waste. How does he expect to get any credability in this community by his actions. Its one thing to cancel and reschedule, but to go that far in the process (with multiple providers mind you) is retarded. People like him makes it hard for new hobbyist like myself.
  • L.A.
  • 06-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Seems with all the providers who are now coming forward that if everybody had done their part when they had a problem with this guy, it would have saved others this same grief.
Report him to p411 if he's using that, list him in provider's forums, and then screen screen screen!
I'd still see her (BrownSB) with no hesitation. Sounds like he jerked her around a bit and didn't play by the rules. As much as us (guys) whine about the NCNS providers on different threads why is it a provider is sometime chasitised in threads by guys for being open about a hobbyist being a flake/risk?

fair is fair...
Seems with all the providers who are now coming forward that if everybody had done their part when they had a problem with this guy, it would have saved others this same grief.
Report him to p411 if he's using that, list him in provider's forums, and then screen screen screen! Originally Posted by L.A.
Read post #2 And its not hard to see why many ladies don't speak up. As a new face here last year I wasn't about to say anything and potentially label myself as this or that. You are absolutely right though. Unfortunately, the alert system gets abused from all different angles to include smartass comments that serve no other purpose other than fluffing ones own sh*t-stained feathers. Time tells all truths. At least the word is out on him now. That being said, it won't be long before he assumes another online ID and starts fresh again with all of us. Smh. The only thing u can really be sure of is u can never really be sure. C'est la vie....back to fun and imaginary fcukfests! Woohoo!
So I’m trying to understand each time he gave a reference did he follow through and actually see those girls? Are if you all are screening him without prior references?

Just trying to see how he was able to get an address and NCNS on soo many girls.
So I’m trying to understand each time he gave a reference did he follow through and actually see those girls? Are if you all are screening him without prior references?

Just trying to see how he was able to get an address and NCNS on soo many girls. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
Dj archae does hobby and has seen some ladies. Amber rain posted that he has seen her several times till the last visit. My guess he is just selective on who he uses as a reference.