Michelle Bachmann faces ethics probe....

she's more than phony... She's a Teapublitarian disgrace. as much of your making as anybody else's Whiny!

what side ARE you on today?

DEPENDS!
As always, Assup, I am on the side of liberty and personal responsibility. Michelle Bachman is just as much a statist as any liberal.
Ph, so she's one of THEM is she? How does it feel to be on the American shit eating team? Fitting position for Whiny ... Eating everybody 's shit.

Pity, he'd rather do that than take a stand on an issue...
You are an idiot, Assup. No, I don't choose between Democrat or Republican. Somehow, that is refusing to take a stand. Choosing between Democrat or Republican is like choosing between arsenic or hemlock. How does one choose between despotism or tyranny?

I take a stand. Against both. And for Truth, Freedom and Personal Responsibility.
Actually, Whiny, that makes you an asshole.

You are NOT above the discussion. You are adjunct to it.

you choose to reject everything. Why then do you deserve a voice here?

I submit you do not. You are sub -American. And, most probably a traitor to the Constitution.

You embarrass and sicken me.
Assup, you are one of a kind, that's for sure!

I seem to recall someone, I don't remember who, wanting to know how we could find someone guilty before the trial....seems like the hypocritical shoe is on the other foot now.
I seem to recall someone, I don't remember who, wanting to know how we could find someone guilty before the trial....seems like the hypocritical shoe is on the other foot now. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I am certainly no M. Bachman fan but she should be treated no differently than your fellow Far Right Wing Wackos should have treated (but didn't) Senator Menendez.

She's innocent until proven guilty and so is Senator Menendez!
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2013, 07:37 AM

I wonder, though, how many of our liberal friends will demand that she be given the benefit of the doubt, and will wait until the hearings to criticize her for any wrongdoing? I mean, that is the standard they apply to Democrats when they are caught in a scandal!

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think we should let the legal system play out. I give her the benefit of the doubt that I gave the NJ senator and even Joe Paterno. Without charges and/or a trial , the voters in her district should be the one's to decide.My guess this is much a do about nothing, more politics than anything. Anything else you want answered COG, you let me know.

Not sure how it's politics since the original complaint that triggered the investigation came from a central player in her 2012 campaign. Now, he may have an axe to grind of some sort, who knows? I'd be surprised if he made that complaint out of any sort of altruistic motive.

I'd be surprised if, given the position that he was in on the campaign, that he is making the shit up. I'd also be pretty surprised if filing a false complaint with congressional ethics investigators doesn't carry some sort of criminal penalty. Course, he may just be wrong about the way the money was spent or where it came from. But, again, he appears to be a person who was high up enough in her campaign that he should know what he is talking about.

I guess we'll see.