One Shot Guy

I read John353's posts all the time and I don't even have to comment afterwards. We are exactly the same in terms of his comments, turn-ons, etc. For a minute there, I thought he were me typing during sleep! LOL, much respect John353.

So, for muah (I am a bit duranged yet I'm sensual and love a woman, love, love, love a woman), I prefer 90 minutes (max London would give me, damn it) or even 2+ hours. Why, because it's not about the pops, it's more about the experience, TOTAL. Sometimes, I don't even care about cumming, seriously.

If quick pops are an issue, I recommend "jacking". You've got to learn to train your partner with over-stimulation. That way (if you care), you can please her and in the end, let her please you!

One hit wonder, one trick pony....LOL!

I have the same issue...but I don't consider it a problem. MSOG is a non issue for me.

So here I am, I'm good for one bell but I like 2 hour or longer sessions. I learned that I needed to focus more on the entire experience rather than just...fucking. I know some of you guys really don't give a shit about anything other than your own satisfaction, and thats FINE!! In that case, maybe a 30 minute session is best for you.

I can hold my bell till the end of a longer session by simply taking my time and enjoying every aspect of the woman I have laying next to me.

1. Sensual kissing
2. Body worship
3. Massage
4. Long periods of slow and gentle DATY
5. Long periods of slow and gentle DATO
6. 69
7. Long, slow BBBJ. Just tell your provider to take it easy on you and enjoy.

.....etc.

It's not hard to extend your pleasure if you take your time and make sure your lady is pleased. You take care of her...and it isn't surprising how much more she's willing to take care of you.

Anyway...that's what works for me. Originally Posted by john353
I'm a one shot guy. Always have been (with some very memorable acceptions). I prefer to book multiple hour appointments because I look for a connection. Never felt cheated.
I am a two shot guy in an hour, typically. But I enjoy, the the slow, methodical, caressing, etc. as well, depends on my mood. An example:

I saw an ATF recently. She wore the exact outfit I requested, her pics were amazing in it and well to be honest, pics are usually better than the real thing, but not this time, the real thing was better than the pics!!! She opened the door, looked at me with her gorgeous smile. I glanced upon her beauty and eyed her up and down, she was barefoot, which I like. We hugged and kissed. I was stunned at her beauty!!! She made herself up really nice with her hair just like I like it, barefoot, Oh Man I was excited!!! She immediately led me to the bedroom. I was wearing a suit, which is normal for me. Unknowingly I had on her favorite color and she commented to me that I looked good in this suit, I do no tknow if it was her first time seeing me in it or not just do not remember. I took off my jacket, tie, shoes and socks as she retrieved a water for me, she knows me well, lol. I like to hydrate during playtime. Once she returned I had her pose for me for a few minutes, I turned her around, viewed her gorgeous body had her pose some more, and some how I do not remember my shirt was off. I step next to her as I still have my pants on and I kiss her, deeply, slowly, sensually.

My hands are caressing the back her neck and head as we engage in passionate kissing. My hands start to roam down her back rubbing her sides softly and her lower back. My hands found her rump, and squeezed lightly and caressed her outer thighs. She had on a fishnet shirt which my hands found the bottom of and I lifted up over her head and she eagerly lifted her arms for me. Her smile was timid but reassuring that my move was the right one. The removal of the shirt started smooth and tangled in her hair for just a second, she said softly to me, that no man has removed her clothing in a long time! We embaced some more for more kissing and caresiing of her outer thighs. She still has on a g-string and me in pants still. I slowly lean down with both my hands inside of her g sting on her hips. I bring the garment slowly and smoothly down to her ankles, I feel her quiver slightly. Her hand is on the back of my head as to say "Yes, Outdoorsman, Yes!" She steps out of the panties, just slightly toward me and closer. My finger tips find their way going up her calves, then her inner thighs, and just past her love mound slightly brushing her already awaiting clitoris. My hands went back down, sensually caressing and massging her thighs, my head lays into her abdomen area as I look down to watch my fingers softly work their magic with passionate teasing and massaging. I stood up and her hands moved toward my belt buckle and pants.

That was a slow and sensual session, I like those too. See, I like it slow and passionate and if I only get one orgasm in an hour so what! I enjoy oral and CFS, so usually I want to experience an orgasm both ways. But if not I never feel cheated. I usually take charge in a session, just me. Writing this is getting me worked up!!! I wonder if she free right now and could she wear that outfit again?! Although I know she bought a new corset and I love those!!!! I gotta go make a call, see ya!!!
Def. a one shot guy, ive never had a provider who allowed me to have msog so i never really had a chance to try for multiples
what does one do to get round two in an hour session? suggestions?

I did have a 2fer, but it was during an 1.5 hour session with a very talented provider who unfortunately became persona-non-grata in the new orleans area due to what she and her friend did (scamming). that session had (R1) sex followed by a break and then (R2) combo hj/bj and abit of tantric.
what does one do to get round two in an hour session? suggestions?

I did have a 2fer, but it was during an 1.5 hour session with a very talented provider who unfortunately became persona-non-grata in the new orleans area due to what she and her friend did (scamming). that session had (R1) sex followed by a break and then (R2) combo hj/bj and abit of tantric. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Most of the providers I have seen asked if I can pop twice. Some want to know so they know how far to go on that first pop. I normally ask though before things even get too heavy. I will wait for a titty to hit my mouth and then ask "do you have any rules?" After that I say I can pop twice in an hour is that ok?" Sometimes I have ran over an hour by 10 minutes but I always tip so no one has said much to me other then thank you and I hope to see you again.
Some decent information here: http://www.malemultiple.org/
Interesting link, thanks for sharing..................