November 2nd & 3rd - Dallas 5-Star Luxury Hotel Shoot

Okay so what I want to know is if there are any beautiful ladies in Dallas that want to take some Double fem - fem Pics together .
I dont put my face in any photo's and he is great at making the picture angle away from your face. We will both get a copy of all the proofs .
I will pay for it as part of my shoot in Dallas(free for you).
If that's cool with D? I want some sexy girl on girl photos
Please pm me if you'r interstested.
I Will be in town (Dallas Galleria ) this Fri and Sat and mostly avail for a quick fem- fem shoot Sat. 11/3
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
I would do it nicky ah but I'm in SA!
Hope y'all find someone...
Take some GREAT pictures....
Nicky...that definitely works for me...let me know who you are going to work with and we'll get it setup...you and one of Dallas's finest together sounds like an awesome shoot to me!

Okay so what I want to know is if there are any beautiful ladies in Dallas that want to take some Double fem - fem Pics together .
I dont put my face in any photo's and he is great at making the picture angle away from your face. We will both get a copy of all the proofs .
I will pay for it as part of my shoot in Dallas(free for you).
If that's cool with D? I want some sexy girl on girl photos
Please pm me if you'r interstested.
I Will be in town (Dallas Galleria ) this Fri and Sat and mostly avail for a quick fem- fem shoot Sat. 11/3
Originally Posted by Nicky.Vixenn
Sonya...a shoot with you and Nicky would be awesome also....I think you need to sneak away to Houston for a weekend..hint hint

Take some GREAT pictures.... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Nicky...that definitely works for me...let me know who you are going to work with and we'll get it setup...you and one of Dallas's finest together sounds like an awesome shoot to me!

Sonya...a shoot with you and Nicky would be awesome also....I think you need to sneak away to Houston for a weekend..hint hint Originally Posted by DDBD Photography

DDBD Photography, Sure sounds like a plan. Pictures would come out pretty cool.
DDBD Photography, Sure sounds like a plan. Pictures would come out pretty cool. Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
Yes indeed ... Ok that's the plan - now we just have to get you out to Houston...woohoo!!
Ok I'm all checked in to the hotel in Dallas...awesome king suite in great hotel and I have an opening for tonight so if anyone wants to come by for a shoot just send me a pm
Take some GREAT pictures.... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate

Sonya we are going to have to take pictures for sure. You are Beautiful and I think with us both being Bi Sexual we could have a great time together.
Yes indeed ... Ok that's the plan - now we just have to get you out to Houston...woohoo!! Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
whooo hooo!!!

Nicky, Thanks...
You are very beautiful also. Si, a wonderful time.